Dec 4, 2011, 5:55 PM EDT
‘Cause I’m stumped.
Dec 4, 2011, 1:36 PM EDT
True or not, could they trade him if they wanted to?
Dec 1, 2011, 4:05 PM EDT
Got lost in the shuffle there a lil’ bit.
Dec 1, 2011, 3:41 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 1, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
Media says yes, players say no.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Will Schneider start in the playoffs? Will the Preds sign Suter? Will the Caps win their division?
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Everyone else remains skeptical.
Nov 28, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Luongo to wear ball cap…again.
Nov 28, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
Imagine if each team was allowed to shed one awful contract.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 27, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo might have to wait a little longer for his next start after Schneider stopped 43 Sharks shots for a 3-2 win.
Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Nov 25, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Canucks backup will start his fourth straight game tonight against the Coyotes.
Nov 23, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Obviously we’re going to make a big deal out of this.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:53 AM EDT
At 9-9-1, a cruel reality might be setting in for Vancouver. Worse yet, people can’t just blame it all on Luongo.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:45 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo isn’t usually a cerebral goalie out there… Except when he’s actually using his head to make a save.
Nov 6, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
“I’ve had some great games in here, some not so great games.”
Nov 1, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Things will just magically turn around now, right?
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Don Cherry’s uses Coach’s Corner segment to call out the Vancouver Canucks for whining and not paying the price.
Oct 29, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun has been very good for Washington. Roberto Luongo has been… Not so good for Vancouver.
Oct 27, 2011, 9:58 AM EDT
Brian Elliott’s start in St. Louis means good things for the Blues… Mostly.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:14 AM EDT
A 3-0 loss to the Blues echoes what logical folks have been whispering for some time: Roberto Luongo isn’t the only problem in Vancouver.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 0
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 51
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (54)