Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 27, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo might have to wait a little longer for his next start after Schneider stopped 43 Sharks shots for a 3-2 win.
Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Nov 25, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Canucks backup will start his fourth straight game tonight against the Coyotes.
Nov 23, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Obviously we’re going to make a big deal out of this.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:53 AM EDT
At 9-9-1, a cruel reality might be setting in for Vancouver. Worse yet, people can’t just blame it all on Luongo.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:45 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo isn’t usually a cerebral goalie out there… Except when he’s actually using his head to make a save.
Nov 6, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
“I’ve had some great games in here, some not so great games.”
Nov 1, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Things will just magically turn around now, right?
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Don Cherry’s uses Coach’s Corner segment to call out the Vancouver Canucks for whining and not paying the price.
Oct 29, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun has been very good for Washington. Roberto Luongo has been… Not so good for Vancouver.
Oct 27, 2011, 9:58 AM EDT
Brian Elliott’s start in St. Louis means good things for the Blues… Mostly.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:14 AM EDT
A 3-0 loss to the Blues echoes what logical folks have been whispering for some time: Roberto Luongo isn’t the only problem in Vancouver.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
I dunno, Luongo’s quite a bit shorter. And significantly less German.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
Luongo underwhelms again. Thankfully, Vancouver hasn’t burned its city down yet.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 21, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a letter from a concerned citizen.
Oct 19, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Vancouver is one dysfunctional hockey market.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
It’s getting ugly in Vancouver.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Picking on Roberto Luongo is old news that just keeps repeating itself. Also check out the world’s oldest hockey stick that’s up for auction. That and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Oct 17, 2011, 11:51 AM EDT
The league is keeping an eye out for embellishment. The Vancouver Canucks have probably received the memo.
Oct 7, 2011, 1:29 AM EDT
Whether he’s a changed man or not, Matt Cooke made a difference by scoring two goals in the Penguins 4-3 shootout win over the Canucks.
Oct 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The NHL season is beginning tonight and with three games set to kick things off, we’ve got five storylines that worth paying attention to tonight.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 11
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 11
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)