Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Nov 25, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Canucks backup will start his fourth straight game tonight against the Coyotes.
Nov 23, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Obviously we’re going to make a big deal out of this.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:53 AM EDT
At 9-9-1, a cruel reality might be setting in for Vancouver. Worse yet, people can’t just blame it all on Luongo.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:45 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo isn’t usually a cerebral goalie out there… Except when he’s actually using his head to make a save.
Nov 6, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
“I’ve had some great games in here, some not so great games.”
Nov 1, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Things will just magically turn around now, right?
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Don Cherry’s uses Coach’s Corner segment to call out the Vancouver Canucks for whining and not paying the price.
Oct 29, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun has been very good for Washington. Roberto Luongo has been… Not so good for Vancouver.
Oct 27, 2011, 9:58 AM EDT
Brian Elliott’s start in St. Louis means good things for the Blues… Mostly.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:14 AM EDT
A 3-0 loss to the Blues echoes what logical folks have been whispering for some time: Roberto Luongo isn’t the only problem in Vancouver.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
I dunno, Luongo’s quite a bit shorter. And significantly less German.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
Luongo underwhelms again. Thankfully, Vancouver hasn’t burned its city down yet.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 21, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a letter from a concerned citizen.
Oct 19, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Vancouver is one dysfunctional hockey market.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
It’s getting ugly in Vancouver.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Picking on Roberto Luongo is old news that just keeps repeating itself. Also check out the world’s oldest hockey stick that’s up for auction. That and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Oct 17, 2011, 11:51 AM EDT
The league is keeping an eye out for embellishment. The Vancouver Canucks have probably received the memo.
Oct 7, 2011, 1:29 AM EDT
Whether he’s a changed man or not, Matt Cooke made a difference by scoring two goals in the Penguins 4-3 shootout win over the Canucks.
Oct 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The NHL season is beginning tonight and with three games set to kick things off, we’ve got five storylines that worth paying attention to tonight.
Sep 30, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks came so close to winning it all last season. Trying to get back there again this year is not going to be easy but they’re prepared.
Sep 24, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The writing may have been on the wall for Manny Legacy from the moment he accepted a tryout with the Canucks. The inevitable happened on Friday when Vancouver released him from his professional tryout.
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 1
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 3
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 9
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 72
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 63
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 165
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 18
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (165)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)