Nov 29, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Everyone else remains skeptical.
Nov 28, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Luongo to wear ball cap…again.
Nov 28, 2011, 3:38 PM EDT
Imagine if each team was allowed to shed one awful contract.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 27, 2011, 1:01 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo might have to wait a little longer for his next start after Schneider stopped 43 Sharks shots for a 3-2 win.
Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Nov 25, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Canucks backup will start his fourth straight game tonight against the Coyotes.
Nov 23, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Obviously we’re going to make a big deal out of this.
Nov 17, 2011, 12:53 AM EDT
At 9-9-1, a cruel reality might be setting in for Vancouver. Worse yet, people can’t just blame it all on Luongo.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:45 AM EDT
Roberto Luongo isn’t usually a cerebral goalie out there… Except when he’s actually using his head to make a save.
Nov 6, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
“I’ve had some great games in here, some not so great games.”
Nov 1, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Things will just magically turn around now, right?
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Oct 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Don Cherry’s uses Coach’s Corner segment to call out the Vancouver Canucks for whining and not paying the price.
Oct 29, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun has been very good for Washington. Roberto Luongo has been… Not so good for Vancouver.
Oct 27, 2011, 9:58 AM EDT
Brian Elliott’s start in St. Louis means good things for the Blues… Mostly.
Oct 27, 2011, 1:14 AM EDT
A 3-0 loss to the Blues echoes what logical folks have been whispering for some time: Roberto Luongo isn’t the only problem in Vancouver.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
Oct 26, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
I dunno, Luongo’s quite a bit shorter. And significantly less German.
Oct 25, 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
Luongo underwhelms again. Thankfully, Vancouver hasn’t burned its city down yet.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 21, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a letter from a concerned citizen.
Oct 19, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Vancouver is one dysfunctional hockey market.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
It’s getting ugly in Vancouver.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Picking on Roberto Luongo is old news that just keeps repeating itself. Also check out the world’s oldest hockey stick that’s up for auction. That and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 0
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 0
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 28
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 56
- Here are the top 10 and bottom 10 goalies in even-strength save percentage 21
- Weekend preview: Flyers-Pens rivalry renewed, Bruins look to stay hot 12
- Video: Stamkos scores first goal since returning to Lightning lineup 4
- Sedin backs Tortorella and staff: ‘We love playing for these coaches’ 26
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)
- Cooke to play 1,000th game tomorrow (56)