Jan 19, 2012, 1:07 PM EST
It must be hard when people like you a lot.
Jan 11, 2012, 9:20 PM EST
Colorado activated him from the IR today.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:02 PM EST
Stephane Quintal is the NHL’s newest employee. Here he is punching PJ Stock.
Sep 18, 2011, 10:39 PM EST
Peter Mueller still has as a way to go until you can pencil him back into Colorado’s lineup, but after missing almost a full year of a hockey action, he seemed positive about his return in training camp.
Jul 20, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
Concussions derailed Peter Mueller’s renaissance with Colorado in 2009-10 and kept him from playing a single game in 2010-11. So will he be back? The Avalanche are keeping him at arm’s length from the media.
Jun 8, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
During the NHL GM meetings in Boston, they’ve suggested a slight adjustment to Rule 48 that could go a long way to cleaning things up in the league.
Mar 25, 2011, 10:26 PM EST
Following in the footsteps of Steve Yzerman and Cam Neely, Joe Sakic takes a front office job with the Colorado Avalanche.
Mar 5, 2011, 7:35 PM EST
Concussion issues will force the hockey world to wait until next season to see if Peter Mueller’s late 2009-10 breakthrough was legitimate. The team officially shut him down for the season today.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:27 AM EST
Former NHL great Rob Blake goes from being feared on the ice to being feared off of it as he lands a job in the NHL front office
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 5
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 27
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 23
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 29
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 11
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)