Jan 19, 2012, 1:07 PM EST
It must be hard when people like you a lot.
Jan 11, 2012, 9:20 PM EST
Colorado activated him from the IR today.
Nov 17, 2011, 7:02 PM EST
Stephane Quintal is the NHL’s newest employee. Here he is punching PJ Stock.
Sep 18, 2011, 10:39 PM EST
Peter Mueller still has as a way to go until you can pencil him back into Colorado’s lineup, but after missing almost a full year of a hockey action, he seemed positive about his return in training camp.
Jul 20, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
Concussions derailed Peter Mueller’s renaissance with Colorado in 2009-10 and kept him from playing a single game in 2010-11. So will he be back? The Avalanche are keeping him at arm’s length from the media.
Jun 8, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
During the NHL GM meetings in Boston, they’ve suggested a slight adjustment to Rule 48 that could go a long way to cleaning things up in the league.
Mar 25, 2011, 10:26 PM EST
Following in the footsteps of Steve Yzerman and Cam Neely, Joe Sakic takes a front office job with the Colorado Avalanche.
Mar 5, 2011, 7:35 PM EST
Concussion issues will force the hockey world to wait until next season to see if Peter Mueller’s late 2009-10 breakthrough was legitimate. The team officially shut him down for the season today.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:27 AM EST
Former NHL great Rob Blake goes from being feared on the ice to being feared off of it as he lands a job in the NHL front office
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 12
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 85
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (86)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)