Nov 6, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
The Blackhawks and Canucks will write the latest chapter in what might be the NHL’s best rivalry.
Oct 15, 2011, 1:26 AM EST
The new Jets will faceoff with the old Jets for a home-opener extravaganza on Saturday night. Someone must have a sense of humor in the league’s scheduling office….
Oct 14, 2011, 10:03 PM EST
The Sharks and Ducks renew their rivalry after lengthy absences from the ice. Who needs a six-day rest before games at the beginning of the season? Apparently the Sharks and Ducks.
Sep 5, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
Maxime Talbot might have a lot of respect for the Flyers and Penguins organizations, but his defection to Philly will help make their rivalry one of the fiercest in the NHL.
Jul 14, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
As the vote for a new arena on Long Island approaches, a few members of the New York Rangers organization have spoken out to lend their support for the Islanders and their fans.
Jul 1, 2011, 7:55 PM EST
With just two moves today, the Flyers managed to reignite a rivalry that wasn’t exactly hurting in the first place.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 6
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 3
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 30
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)