riding the zamboni
Feb 6, 2011, 1:40 AM EST
Here are recaps of a busy Saturday night of games as the league’s playoff picture was altered once again.
Feb 5, 2011, 2:09 AM EST
While riding the Zamboni tonight you’ll see Pittsburgh come back to win, Columbus pitch a shutout, and more from around the league.
Feb 3, 2011, 10:55 PM EST
Here are summaries of most of tonight’s games.
Feb 3, 2011, 12:47 AM EST
Here are recaps for a wild Wednesday night of games.
Feb 2, 2011, 4:25 AM EST
Hop on the Zamboni tonight to see the Sharks storm back to victory, the Bruins taking out Carolina, and a few too many shootouts for our liking.
Jan 27, 2011, 4:26 AM EST
Here’s your recap of the action from the Zamboni featuring Calgary rolling on, the Kings winning in a shootout, and Phoenix ripping up Colorado among others. Take five folks, it’s the All-Star Break now.
Jan 26, 2011, 12:49 AM EST
Here are summaries of tonight’s eight games, including the 1,000th home win in franchise history for the Philadelphia Flyers.
Jan 25, 2011, 2:49 AM EST
Hopping on the Zamboni tonight you’ll see Calgary streaking, the Kings shutting down Boston, and Carolina and Colorado edging it out.
Jan 23, 2011, 4:17 AM EST
After a busy night in the NHL, let us give you the quick look around the league on the Zamboni. There you’ll see the Kings get one back against Phoenix, the Sharks win streak continuing on, and Calgary getting a questionable shootout win over Vancouver.
Jan 21, 2011, 10:29 PM EST
Let’s take a look at the Habs-Senators, Islanders-Sabres and Lightning-Panthers games in this recap post. We’ll recap the Stars-Flames contest later on.
Jan 21, 2011, 6:42 AM EST
After a busy night around the NHL, Martin Brodeur earns another shutout, Buffalo stuns Boston, and the Kings continue to slide in the West.
Jan 19, 2011, 2:39 AM EST
With a busy night ahead, we see how the Caps came up short against Philly, an impressive overtime win for Colorado, and another Vezina highlight reel for Boston’s Tim Thomas.
Jan 17, 2011, 11:40 PM EST
Let’s take a look at the games that took place on January 17, 2011.
Jan 17, 2011, 3:47 AM EST
Rangers falling short, Blackhawks rallying, Selanne hits a milestone, and a goalie fans are calling “Borat” pitching a shutout. Very nice!
Jan 16, 2011, 2:09 AM EST
Here are recaps of Saturday night’s two late games, with wins for the desperate duo of California teams.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
Here are summaries of the night’s first 10 games, including a natural hat trick for John Tavares and Ray Whitney earning the 900th point of his NHL career.
Jan 15, 2011, 12:54 AM EST
Plenty of action around the league to catch up to tonight. Ride the Zamboni to get all your wrap-up action.
Jan 14, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The two late games featured some upsets, with the Oilers beating the Sharks and the beaten-up Blues downing the Kings.
Jan 13, 2011, 11:53 PM EST
Here are summaries of Thursday’s first six games, including losses by the top team in the Eastern and Western Conferences.
Jan 13, 2011, 2:14 AM EST
On a night of blowouts and shutouts, Bobby Ryan’s hat trick stands tall in Anaheim. That and more as we recap the night.
Jan 12, 2011, 1:53 AM EST
Here are summaries of Tuesday night’s 10 games, including Daniel Briere’s four-point reaction to being snubbed for the All-Star game.
Jan 11, 2011, 1:19 AM EST
You can’t judge a night in the NHL based on the number of games, but rather on the quality of them and tonight was a quality night. Come… Ride the Zamboni.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
Let’s take a look at tonight’s two latest games, including shutouts by Corey Crawford and Jonas Hiller.
Jan 9, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Here are recaps of Sunday’s three early games, including New Jersey’s upset win over Tampa Bay.
Jan 9, 2011, 2:32 AM EST
The Red Wings get a gut check win in Vancouver. That and more you can see when you hop on the Zamboni tonight.
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 12
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 26
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 62
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 41
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (121)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)