riding the zamboni
Feb 6, 2011, 1:40 AM EDT
Here are recaps of a busy Saturday night of games as the league’s playoff picture was altered once again.
Feb 5, 2011, 2:09 AM EDT
While riding the Zamboni tonight you’ll see Pittsburgh come back to win, Columbus pitch a shutout, and more from around the league.
Feb 3, 2011, 10:55 PM EDT
Here are summaries of most of tonight’s games.
Feb 3, 2011, 12:47 AM EDT
Here are recaps for a wild Wednesday night of games.
Feb 2, 2011, 4:25 AM EDT
Hop on the Zamboni tonight to see the Sharks storm back to victory, the Bruins taking out Carolina, and a few too many shootouts for our liking.
Jan 27, 2011, 4:26 AM EDT
Here’s your recap of the action from the Zamboni featuring Calgary rolling on, the Kings winning in a shootout, and Phoenix ripping up Colorado among others. Take five folks, it’s the All-Star Break now.
Jan 26, 2011, 12:49 AM EDT
Here are summaries of tonight’s eight games, including the 1,000th home win in franchise history for the Philadelphia Flyers.
Jan 25, 2011, 2:49 AM EDT
Hopping on the Zamboni tonight you’ll see Calgary streaking, the Kings shutting down Boston, and Carolina and Colorado edging it out.
Jan 23, 2011, 4:17 AM EDT
After a busy night in the NHL, let us give you the quick look around the league on the Zamboni. There you’ll see the Kings get one back against Phoenix, the Sharks win streak continuing on, and Calgary getting a questionable shootout win over Vancouver.
Jan 21, 2011, 10:29 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the Habs-Senators, Islanders-Sabres and Lightning-Panthers games in this recap post. We’ll recap the Stars-Flames contest later on.
Jan 21, 2011, 6:42 AM EDT
After a busy night around the NHL, Martin Brodeur earns another shutout, Buffalo stuns Boston, and the Kings continue to slide in the West.
Jan 19, 2011, 2:39 AM EDT
With a busy night ahead, we see how the Caps came up short against Philly, an impressive overtime win for Colorado, and another Vezina highlight reel for Boston’s Tim Thomas.
Jan 17, 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the games that took place on January 17, 2011.
Jan 17, 2011, 3:47 AM EDT
Rangers falling short, Blackhawks rallying, Selanne hits a milestone, and a goalie fans are calling “Borat” pitching a shutout. Very nice!
Jan 16, 2011, 2:09 AM EDT
Here are recaps of Saturday night’s two late games, with wins for the desperate duo of California teams.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Here are summaries of the night’s first 10 games, including a natural hat trick for John Tavares and Ray Whitney earning the 900th point of his NHL career.
Jan 15, 2011, 12:54 AM EDT
Plenty of action around the league to catch up to tonight. Ride the Zamboni to get all your wrap-up action.
Jan 14, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The two late games featured some upsets, with the Oilers beating the Sharks and the beaten-up Blues downing the Kings.
Jan 13, 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
Here are summaries of Thursday’s first six games, including losses by the top team in the Eastern and Western Conferences.
Jan 13, 2011, 2:14 AM EDT
On a night of blowouts and shutouts, Bobby Ryan’s hat trick stands tall in Anaheim. That and more as we recap the night.
Jan 12, 2011, 1:53 AM EDT
Here are summaries of Tuesday night’s 10 games, including Daniel Briere’s four-point reaction to being snubbed for the All-Star game.
Jan 11, 2011, 1:19 AM EDT
You can’t judge a night in the NHL based on the number of games, but rather on the quality of them and tonight was a quality night. Come… Ride the Zamboni.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at tonight’s two latest games, including shutouts by Corey Crawford and Jonas Hiller.
Jan 9, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
Here are recaps of Sunday’s three early games, including New Jersey’s upset win over Tampa Bay.
Jan 9, 2011, 2:32 AM EDT
The Red Wings get a gut check win in Vancouver. That and more you can see when you hop on the Zamboni tonight.
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 0
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 25
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 69
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 57
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (69)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (57)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)