Jan 17, 2012, 7:05 PM EST
It’s true. He really hasn’t.
Jan 17, 2012, 9:48 AM EST
Modeling after another losing team can’t be good.
Jan 10, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
The Blue Jackets are just a breeding ground for bad news.
Jan 9, 2012, 6:36 PM EST
After canning coach, the Jackets are officially in “next season” mode.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Stars winger continues his breakout campaign.
Jan 5, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Even though he could if he wanted to.
Jan 5, 2012, 9:08 AM EST
A true captain knows when to fall on his sword if it benefits the team.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:16 PM EST
Bad blood boils over from Chicago’s 5-2 win Saturday night.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
Watch out NHL! The Columbus Blue Jackets have earned points in six of their last seven games and are no longer the worst team in the league…
Nov 21, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Rick Nash’s shot nailed Steve Mason in the head at practice this morning.
Nov 18, 2011, 3:53 PM EST
When non-news becomes news, the Internet wins.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
He should be feeling heat over that beard.
Nov 11, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
As the Blue Jackets continue to struggle, more and more are asking if it’s time to move their captain.
Nov 10, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Reaching the 500-point mark probably won’t be the first thing Rick Nash talks about tonight.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Ben Scrivens might be the Leafs third goalie, but he has the reflexes of a ninja in coming up with a pair of stops against Columbus.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
James Wisniewski returns from his eight-game suspension tonight and the Jackets are hoping he’s the guy to get things turned around in Columbus.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 16, 2011, 3:08 PM EST
Jeff Carter has been one of Columbus’ productive forwards early this year, so it’s fitting that he’s also hurt.
Oct 16, 2011, 1:16 PM EST
Columbus needed their stars to perform to win. Getting half of the equation right is a start… Isn’t it?
Oct 15, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
30-year-old Alexandre Giroux, who had 60 goals in 69 AHL games in 2008-09, is expected to play on the Blue Jackets’ second line on Saturday.
Oct 13, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
With zero wins and just one point in their first four games – three of which were at home – it might be safe to say that the Blue Jackets had the worst first week in the NHL.
Oct 7, 2011, 11:31 PM EST
Jeff Carter got off to a great start in his first regular season game with the Columbus Blue Jackets. His team, however, wasn’t quite as good.
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 4
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 4
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 1
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 2
- Devils fire DeBoer 20
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 4
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 18
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)