Jan 5, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Even though he could if he wanted to.
Jan 5, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
A true captain knows when to fall on his sword if it benefits the team.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
Bad blood boils over from Chicago’s 5-2 win Saturday night.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
Watch out NHL! The Columbus Blue Jackets have earned points in six of their last seven games and are no longer the worst team in the league…
Nov 21, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
Rick Nash’s shot nailed Steve Mason in the head at practice this morning.
Nov 18, 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
When non-news becomes news, the Internet wins.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
He should be feeling heat over that beard.
Nov 11, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
As the Blue Jackets continue to struggle, more and more are asking if it’s time to move their captain.
Nov 10, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Reaching the 500-point mark probably won’t be the first thing Rick Nash talks about tonight.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Ben Scrivens might be the Leafs third goalie, but he has the reflexes of a ninja in coming up with a pair of stops against Columbus.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
James Wisniewski returns from his eight-game suspension tonight and the Jackets are hoping he’s the guy to get things turned around in Columbus.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 16, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
Jeff Carter has been one of Columbus’ productive forwards early this year, so it’s fitting that he’s also hurt.
Oct 16, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Columbus needed their stars to perform to win. Getting half of the equation right is a start… Isn’t it?
Oct 15, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
30-year-old Alexandre Giroux, who had 60 goals in 69 AHL games in 2008-09, is expected to play on the Blue Jackets’ second line on Saturday.
Oct 13, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
With zero wins and just one point in their first four games – three of which were at home – it might be safe to say that the Blue Jackets had the worst first week in the NHL.
Oct 7, 2011, 11:31 PM EDT
Jeff Carter got off to a great start in his first regular season game with the Columbus Blue Jackets. His team, however, wasn’t quite as good.
Oct 3, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Newcomers Jeff Carter and James Wisniewski had Blue Jackets fans hoping for a playoff spot this season. But without a better effort from Steve Mason in net, none of the offseason moves will make a difference.
Sep 21, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets handed R.J. Umberger a five-year, $23.5 million extension today, adding the forward to a growing list of long-term commitments. Are they going in the right direction or setting themselves up for lengthy struggles?
Sep 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Ryan Johansen has been making an impression with Columbus management and may earn a spot with the big club this season. Since the team picked up Jeff Carter during the offseason, he won’t be saddled with the pressure of a top-6 role.
Aug 22, 2011, 11:39 PM EDT
Last year’s number one pick Taylor Hall had a solid rookie season ended by an ankle injury. Can he avoid the sophomore slump? Performance by past #1 picks says he can.
Aug 12, 2011, 7:04 PM EDT
They’ve always been in search of a look that makes sense, but the Columbus Blue Jackets may have found something old timey and wonderful. Hey, it’s better than a bug for a mascot at least.
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 6
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 9
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)