Jan 20, 2012, 1:29 PM EDT
One NHL insider thinks it’s possible.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:05 PM EDT
It’s true. He really hasn’t.
Jan 17, 2012, 9:48 AM EDT
Modeling after another losing team can’t be good.
Jan 10, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
The Blue Jackets are just a breeding ground for bad news.
Jan 9, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
After canning coach, the Jackets are officially in “next season” mode.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Stars winger continues his breakout campaign.
Jan 5, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Even though he could if he wanted to.
Jan 5, 2012, 9:08 AM EDT
A true captain knows when to fall on his sword if it benefits the team.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 5, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
Bad blood boils over from Chicago’s 5-2 win Saturday night.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Even though he looks awful in that pic, Moulson had a pretty good week.
Nov 26, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
Watch out NHL! The Columbus Blue Jackets have earned points in six of their last seven games and are no longer the worst team in the league…
Nov 21, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
Rick Nash’s shot nailed Steve Mason in the head at practice this morning.
Nov 18, 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
When non-news becomes news, the Internet wins.
Nov 17, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
He should be feeling heat over that beard.
Nov 11, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
As the Blue Jackets continue to struggle, more and more are asking if it’s time to move their captain.
Nov 10, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
Reaching the 500-point mark probably won’t be the first thing Rick Nash talks about tonight.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Ben Scrivens might be the Leafs third goalie, but he has the reflexes of a ninja in coming up with a pair of stops against Columbus.
Oct 25, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
James Wisniewski returns from his eight-game suspension tonight and the Jackets are hoping he’s the guy to get things turned around in Columbus.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Oct 16, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
Jeff Carter has been one of Columbus’ productive forwards early this year, so it’s fitting that he’s also hurt.
Oct 16, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
Columbus needed their stars to perform to win. Getting half of the equation right is a start… Isn’t it?
Oct 15, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
30-year-old Alexandre Giroux, who had 60 goals in 69 AHL games in 2008-09, is expected to play on the Blue Jackets’ second line on Saturday.
Oct 13, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
With zero wins and just one point in their first four games – three of which were at home – it might be safe to say that the Blue Jackets had the worst first week in the NHL.
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 1
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 5
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 9
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Chara suffers undisclosed issue, won’t return on Thursday 14
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)