Feb 23, 2012, 10:55 AM EDT
Blueshirts play the Islanders Friday and Buffalo Saturday.
Feb 23, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Rick Nash doesn’t exactly scream “captain material” to most people.
Feb 23, 2012, 1:33 AM EDT
Bob McKenzie thinks Jeff Carter’s more likely to go to Los Angeles.
Feb 22, 2012, 9:51 PM EDT
He’s been there through thick and mostly thin in Sunrise.
Feb 22, 2012, 6:58 PM EDT
Brian Burke shared a few things on the radio today.
Feb 22, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
Probably explains why so many players have gone through there recently.
Feb 22, 2012, 12:30 AM EDT
Maybe Rick Nash isn’t the guy teams should be calling about …
Feb 21, 2012, 10:52 PM EDT
Exploring what might be the most interesting scenario of many interesting scenarios.
Feb 21, 2012, 9:19 AM EDT
It could be any number of players about to hit the road in Columbus.
Feb 20, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Darren Dreger believes the Rangers are the frontrunners.
Feb 20, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Every team goes through a rough patch.
Feb 20, 2012, 11:51 AM EDT
MSG faithful serenaded Columbus’s captain during Sunday’s win.
Feb 20, 2012, 7:27 AM EDT
If you won a Stanley Cup with a team, you’d have fond memories too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 19, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
The “unscheduled meeting” did take place, but it was about other things.
Feb 19, 2012, 1:27 PM EDT
Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke reportedly met with Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson.
Feb 18, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
Columbus wants a lot in exchange for the face of their franchise.
Feb 18, 2012, 7:10 PM EDT
Tampa Bay picks up two picks for the veteran defenseman.
Feb 18, 2012, 3:28 PM EDT
Rick Nash rumors hit everyone.
Feb 18, 2012, 2:20 PM EDT
It would take a whopper of a deal to land him.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
Pretty good player.
Feb 17, 2012, 12:25 PM EDT
25-year-old defenseman could be a hot commodity at the deadline.
Feb 17, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
The Morning Skate discusses another bonehead display by Canucks fans and more.
Feb 16, 2012, 11:53 AM EDT
Also reported is what the Jackets want in return.
Feb 16, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Coaches who like to yell (check).
Feb 15, 2012, 8:45 PM EDT
It’s not just about Rick Nash, either.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)