Aug 20, 2011, 11:37 PM EST
Leafs soon-to-be retired president Richard Peddie says the team will make the playoffs this year. Oh, and he’s got a deal where he can earn a Stanley Cup ring after retirement… With a catch.
Nov 30, 2010, 1:16 PM EST
Leafs president and CEO is calling it quits at the end of 2011.
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11