Jun 8, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
Rich Peverley’s breakaway goal in the first gives Boston a 1-0 lead after one period in Game 4.
Jun 8, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
With Nathan Horton out for the playoffs, the Bruins appear to have made their choice as to who replaces him on the first line to start.
Jun 8, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
Wondering about what might shake loose in tonight’s Game 4 in Boston? We’ve got a hit list of five things to keep an eye out for.
Jun 8, 2011, 3:41 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin will play in Game 4 while Nathan Horton is done for the series. So which Bruins players could skate in Horton’s spot on the team’s top line?
Jun 6, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
With questions about some lineup changes coming the way of the Bruins, they’re making one noticeable change in their starting lineup tonight.
Jun 5, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
If you’re a Boston fan and you haven’t felt outraged in a few hours by the Canucks, don’t worry we’ve got your hate fuel covered.
Jun 5, 2011, 2:36 AM EDT
How did Manny Malhotra do in his incredible comeback game in the Stanley Cup finals? He did his job virtually perfect.
Jun 5, 2011, 1:10 AM EDT
Want a different look at how Game 2 went down? Check it out with our Star Cams.
Jun 1, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Miracles will have to wait for the time being as Manny Malhotra will not play in tonight’s Game 1 against Boston.
May 21, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
A dominating first period from Patrice Bergeron and the Bruins has them ahead of Tampa Bay 3-0 after one.
May 16, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
While a Game 2 return is extremely doubtful, Patrice Bergeron took another solid step forward in his recovery by practicing today. He didn’t participate in contact drills, though.
May 9, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
With Patrice Bergeron in good spirits, Tyler Seguin gets reacquainted with his linemates at Bruins practice as they wait things out to take on the Tampa Bay Lightning.
May 7, 2011, 7:36 PM EDT
He might not be a huge name, but the Bruins will sorely miss Patrice Bergeron’s Selke-quality two-way game. This post studies the team’s options to try to replace him.
Apr 28, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
The Bruins became only the third team in NHL history to cough up a 3-0 series in last year’s semifinals against the Flyers. Can they exact their revenge this time around or will it be more of the same? Let us know in the poll.
Apr 21, 2011, 10:43 PM EDT
The Habs built three leads, but the Bruins kept coming back and ultimately tied the series with a 5-4 overtime win. The ragtag line of Michael Ryder, Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley ended up being the heroes.
Apr 18, 2011, 11:17 PM EDT
After two soul-crushing losses to start the series, the Bruins have life after Tim Thomas holds strong and helps give Boston a 4-2 win in Game 3 to cut Montreal’s series lead to 2-1.
Feb 18, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Helping clear the deck for Tomas Kaberle, the Bruins cleared out a pair of larger salary guys in Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart for Rich Peverley and Boris Valabik.
Dec 16, 2010, 12:28 AM EDT
Vincent Lecavalier made his return to the Tampa Bay lineup and the Lightning pull off a shootout win. These things may just be coincidental.
Dec 4, 2010, 10:07 PM EDT
With a Penguins win over the Blue Jackets and a regulation loss by the Capitals against the Thrashers, Pittsburgh and Washington find themselves tied atop the Eastern Conference. Sidney Crosby scored two goals, giving him a league leading 23 on the season.
Oct 16, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Did Atlanta’s Rich Peverley get a stick on Dustin Byfuglien’s deflected shot which lead to Anthony Stewart’s tip-in for Atlanta’s tying goal? You make the call.
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 1
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 5
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 9
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 1
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 82
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 15
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)