Feb 21, 2012, 12:29 AM EDT
Claude Julien might like the results of his experiment.
Feb 20, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Every team goes through a rough patch.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:08 PM EDT
Big test for Minnesota, currently mired in a seven-game losing streak.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Boston GM preaches trade deadline caution: “It’s a fine balance with chemistry and you have to be careful”
Feb 15, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Peter Chiarelli might not be as aggressive this year as he was the last.
Feb 5, 2012, 3:40 PM EDT
Brooks Laich’s injury may have made it a costly loss for Washington.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Horton’s been out since January 22.
Jan 5, 2012, 9:53 PM EDT
Time to dust off your best “dousing Flames” puns …
Dec 19, 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
Good thing they still have Tim Thomas.
Dec 19, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Head coach Claude Julien unsure who’s going to play tonight.
Dec 15, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Boston coach praises effect of first-period scrap.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
Zdeno Chara was fighting, Nathan Horton was trying to fight, Brad Marchand was chirping the officials, and Claude Julien got tossed out of the game. Pretty boring night, eh? Oh yeah, the Bruins lost too.
Oct 11, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
David Krejci was injured during practice today and could miss the Bruins’ upcoming two-game road trip.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
The Bruins signed Rich Peverley to a three-year, $9.75 million contract extension. Get ready for a lot of “Rich” puns.
Jul 31, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Want to know what the Stanley Cup has been up to in the last week? Check out this post for all the (sometimes heartwarming) details.
Jun 14, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
We’ve seen little known or little used players become lifetime heroes to fans thanks to Game 7 Stanley Cup finals heroics. Who might those guys be in Wednesday night’s Game 7 in Vancouver? We’ve got a few names.
Jun 13, 2011, 11:09 PM EDT
Holding serve in an emphatic way, the Boston Bruins thumped the Vancouver Canucks 5-1 in Game 6 to send the series to a winner-take-all Game 7 on Wednesday night.
Jun 13, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
The Stanley Cup is in the house and there’s five things we’re keeping an eye out for in tonight’s Game 6 from Boston.
Jun 9, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
On paper, the Bruins got the short end of the stick with both Aaron Rome and Nathan Horton being lost for the rest of their series against the Canucks. Yet when you look at the motivation Boston received and how the lineup changes have gone wrong for Vancouver, it’s clear the “trade off” was more even than expected.
Jun 9, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
The Versus panel of Bill Patrick, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick break things down about Roberto Luongo, Keith Ballard, and Rich Peverley while Darren Pang talks with Brad Marchand after another great game.
Jun 8, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
Tim Thomas’ 37-save shutout of Vancouver helps make a feisty end to the game a triumphant one for Boston as they tie up the series 2-2.
Jun 8, 2011, 9:01 PM EDT
Rich Peverley’s breakaway goal in the first gives Boston a 1-0 lead after one period in Game 4.
Jun 8, 2011, 7:53 PM EDT
With Nathan Horton out for the playoffs, the Bruins appear to have made their choice as to who replaces him on the first line to start.
Jun 8, 2011, 5:03 PM EDT
Wondering about what might shake loose in tonight’s Game 4 in Boston? We’ve got a hit list of five things to keep an eye out for.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)