Jun 8, 2011, 7:53 PM EST
With Nathan Horton out for the playoffs, the Bruins appear to have made their choice as to who replaces him on the first line to start.
Jun 8, 2011, 5:03 PM EST
Wondering about what might shake loose in tonight’s Game 4 in Boston? We’ve got a hit list of five things to keep an eye out for.
Jun 8, 2011, 3:41 PM EST
Tyler Seguin will play in Game 4 while Nathan Horton is done for the series. So which Bruins players could skate in Horton’s spot on the team’s top line?
Jun 6, 2011, 8:03 PM EST
With questions about some lineup changes coming the way of the Bruins, they’re making one noticeable change in their starting lineup tonight.
Jun 5, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
If you’re a Boston fan and you haven’t felt outraged in a few hours by the Canucks, don’t worry we’ve got your hate fuel covered.
Jun 5, 2011, 2:36 AM EST
How did Manny Malhotra do in his incredible comeback game in the Stanley Cup finals? He did his job virtually perfect.
Jun 5, 2011, 1:10 AM EST
Want a different look at how Game 2 went down? Check it out with our Star Cams.
Jun 1, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
Miracles will have to wait for the time being as Manny Malhotra will not play in tonight’s Game 1 against Boston.
May 21, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
A dominating first period from Patrice Bergeron and the Bruins has them ahead of Tampa Bay 3-0 after one.
May 16, 2011, 1:11 PM EST
While a Game 2 return is extremely doubtful, Patrice Bergeron took another solid step forward in his recovery by practicing today. He didn’t participate in contact drills, though.
May 9, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
With Patrice Bergeron in good spirits, Tyler Seguin gets reacquainted with his linemates at Bruins practice as they wait things out to take on the Tampa Bay Lightning.
May 7, 2011, 7:36 PM EST
He might not be a huge name, but the Bruins will sorely miss Patrice Bergeron’s Selke-quality two-way game. This post studies the team’s options to try to replace him.
Apr 28, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
The Bruins became only the third team in NHL history to cough up a 3-0 series in last year’s semifinals against the Flyers. Can they exact their revenge this time around or will it be more of the same? Let us know in the poll.
Apr 21, 2011, 10:43 PM EST
The Habs built three leads, but the Bruins kept coming back and ultimately tied the series with a 5-4 overtime win. The ragtag line of Michael Ryder, Chris Kelly and Rich Peverley ended up being the heroes.
Apr 18, 2011, 11:17 PM EST
After two soul-crushing losses to start the series, the Bruins have life after Tim Thomas holds strong and helps give Boston a 4-2 win in Game 3 to cut Montreal’s series lead to 2-1.
Feb 18, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
Helping clear the deck for Tomas Kaberle, the Bruins cleared out a pair of larger salary guys in Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart for Rich Peverley and Boris Valabik.
Dec 16, 2010, 12:28 AM EST
Vincent Lecavalier made his return to the Tampa Bay lineup and the Lightning pull off a shootout win. These things may just be coincidental.
Dec 4, 2010, 10:07 PM EST
With a Penguins win over the Blue Jackets and a regulation loss by the Capitals against the Thrashers, Pittsburgh and Washington find themselves tied atop the Eastern Conference. Sidney Crosby scored two goals, giving him a league leading 23 on the season.
Oct 16, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Did Atlanta’s Rich Peverley get a stick on Dustin Byfuglien’s deflected shot which lead to Anthony Stewart’s tip-in for Atlanta’s tying goal? You make the call.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 39
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)