Mar 9, 2012, 11:20 AM EST
First time it’s happened since mid-January.
Mar 3, 2012, 10:28 PM EST
New York has a 10 point lead on Boston for first in the conference.
Mar 1, 2012, 9:56 PM EST
Both forwards put forgettable February foibles behind them.
Feb 27, 2012, 7:01 PM EST
Rick Nash stays in Columbus, gets chucked under bus.
Feb 21, 2012, 12:29 AM EST
Claude Julien might like the results of his experiment.
Feb 20, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Every team goes through a rough patch.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:08 PM EST
Big test for Minnesota, currently mired in a seven-game losing streak.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Boston GM preaches trade deadline caution: “It’s a fine balance with chemistry and you have to be careful”
Feb 15, 2012, 2:37 PM EST
Peter Chiarelli might not be as aggressive this year as he was the last.
Feb 5, 2012, 3:40 PM EST
Brooks Laich’s injury may have made it a costly loss for Washington.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
Horton’s been out since January 22.
Jan 5, 2012, 9:53 PM EST
Time to dust off your best “dousing Flames” puns …
Dec 19, 2011, 11:53 PM EST
Good thing they still have Tim Thomas.
Dec 19, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
Head coach Claude Julien unsure who’s going to play tonight.
Dec 15, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Boston coach praises effect of first-period scrap.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
Zdeno Chara was fighting, Nathan Horton was trying to fight, Brad Marchand was chirping the officials, and Claude Julien got tossed out of the game. Pretty boring night, eh? Oh yeah, the Bruins lost too.
Oct 11, 2011, 4:12 PM EST
David Krejci was injured during practice today and could miss the Bruins’ upcoming two-game road trip.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:16 AM EST
The Bruins signed Rich Peverley to a three-year, $9.75 million contract extension. Get ready for a lot of “Rich” puns.
Jul 31, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Want to know what the Stanley Cup has been up to in the last week? Check out this post for all the (sometimes heartwarming) details.
Jun 14, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
We’ve seen little known or little used players become lifetime heroes to fans thanks to Game 7 Stanley Cup finals heroics. Who might those guys be in Wednesday night’s Game 7 in Vancouver? We’ve got a few names.
Jun 13, 2011, 11:09 PM EST
Holding serve in an emphatic way, the Boston Bruins thumped the Vancouver Canucks 5-1 in Game 6 to send the series to a winner-take-all Game 7 on Wednesday night.
Jun 13, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
The Stanley Cup is in the house and there’s five things we’re keeping an eye out for in tonight’s Game 6 from Boston.
Jun 9, 2011, 7:32 PM EST
On paper, the Bruins got the short end of the stick with both Aaron Rome and Nathan Horton being lost for the rest of their series against the Canucks. Yet when you look at the motivation Boston received and how the lineup changes have gone wrong for Vancouver, it’s clear the “trade off” was more even than expected.
Jun 9, 2011, 1:11 AM EST
The Versus panel of Bill Patrick, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick break things down about Roberto Luongo, Keith Ballard, and Rich Peverley while Darren Pang talks with Brad Marchand after another great game.
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 13
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 2
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 15
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)