Mar 3, 2012, 10:28 PM EDT
New York has a 10 point lead on Boston for first in the conference.
Mar 1, 2012, 9:56 PM EDT
Both forwards put forgettable February foibles behind them.
Feb 27, 2012, 7:01 PM EDT
Rick Nash stays in Columbus, gets chucked under bus.
Feb 21, 2012, 12:29 AM EDT
Claude Julien might like the results of his experiment.
Feb 20, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Every team goes through a rough patch.
Feb 18, 2012, 10:08 PM EDT
Big test for Minnesota, currently mired in a seven-game losing streak.
Feb 17, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Hint: Both teams play in the Eastern Conference.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
After going knee-on-knee with Montreal’s Hal Gill.
Boston GM preaches trade deadline caution: “It’s a fine balance with chemistry and you have to be careful”
Feb 15, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Peter Chiarelli might not be as aggressive this year as he was the last.
Feb 5, 2012, 3:40 PM EDT
Brooks Laich’s injury may have made it a costly loss for Washington.
Feb 4, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Horton’s been out since January 22.
Jan 5, 2012, 9:53 PM EDT
Time to dust off your best “dousing Flames” puns …
Dec 19, 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
Good thing they still have Tim Thomas.
Dec 19, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Head coach Claude Julien unsure who’s going to play tonight.
Dec 15, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Boston coach praises effect of first-period scrap.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
Zdeno Chara was fighting, Nathan Horton was trying to fight, Brad Marchand was chirping the officials, and Claude Julien got tossed out of the game. Pretty boring night, eh? Oh yeah, the Bruins lost too.
Oct 11, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
David Krejci was injured during practice today and could miss the Bruins’ upcoming two-game road trip.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
The Bruins signed Rich Peverley to a three-year, $9.75 million contract extension. Get ready for a lot of “Rich” puns.
Jul 31, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
Want to know what the Stanley Cup has been up to in the last week? Check out this post for all the (sometimes heartwarming) details.
Jun 14, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
We’ve seen little known or little used players become lifetime heroes to fans thanks to Game 7 Stanley Cup finals heroics. Who might those guys be in Wednesday night’s Game 7 in Vancouver? We’ve got a few names.
Jun 13, 2011, 11:09 PM EDT
Holding serve in an emphatic way, the Boston Bruins thumped the Vancouver Canucks 5-1 in Game 6 to send the series to a winner-take-all Game 7 on Wednesday night.
Jun 13, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
The Stanley Cup is in the house and there’s five things we’re keeping an eye out for in tonight’s Game 6 from Boston.
Jun 9, 2011, 7:32 PM EDT
On paper, the Bruins got the short end of the stick with both Aaron Rome and Nathan Horton being lost for the rest of their series against the Canucks. Yet when you look at the motivation Boston received and how the lineup changes have gone wrong for Vancouver, it’s clear the “trade off” was more even than expected.
Jun 9, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
The Versus panel of Bill Patrick, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick break things down about Roberto Luongo, Keith Ballard, and Rich Peverley while Darren Pang talks with Brad Marchand after another great game.
Jun 8, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
Tim Thomas’ 37-save shutout of Vancouver helps make a feisty end to the game a triumphant one for Boston as they tie up the series 2-2.
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 23
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 9
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 18
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)