Oct 29, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
He’ll join JYP and become the eighth Hab to land overseas during the lockout.
Oct 20, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
Jordan Caron had a hat trick with AHL Providence on Friday.
Sep 24, 2012, 4:15 PM EST
He’ll join former teammates Eric Perrin and Ramzi Abid in Jyvaskyla. Yes, Jyvaskyla.
Jul 11, 2012, 1:30 PM EST
Washington acquired Hamill — Boston’s eighth overall pick in 2007 — back in May.
Apr 25, 2012, 11:01 PM EST
So he’s Marshawn Lynch in goalie pads?
Apr 25, 2012, 9:30 PM EST
Rich Peverley: not a great bully.
Apr 21, 2012, 12:07 PM EST
“Life goes on. It’s a new game Saturday and you can’t really do anything else.”
Apr 20, 2012, 4:03 PM EST
“That doesn’t mean anything — they didn’t like it.”
Apr 20, 2012, 1:23 PM EST
Not because of the “massive turnover” he had on Boston’s goal.
Apr 20, 2012, 2:11 AM EST
Less than two minutes in the third period for Ovechkin.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:35 PM EST
Backstrom missed Game 4 on Thursday because of a one-game suspension.
Apr 19, 2012, 1:35 PM EST
Pittsburgh forward displeased with being banned for the remainder of the first round.
Apr 18, 2012, 2:04 PM EST
“We do not understand why a suspension was imposed in this case while other incidents in this series have not been reviewed.”
Apr 18, 2012, 12:19 PM EST
Caps center will miss Game 4 to suspension.
Apr 17, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
Hunter: “It is crossing the line. To grab his head all the time is not the right way to play.”
Apr 17, 2012, 12:34 PM EST
NHL discipline czar is a busy man these days.
Apr 16, 2012, 11:39 PM EST
He seemed pretty indifferent about a suspension being necessary, though.
Apr 16, 2012, 10:56 PM EST
Mike Vogel reports that a match penalty in the waning moments could mean an automatic review.
Apr 14, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
Not even 120 pounds of plexiglass can keep him out of action this afternoon.
Mar 28, 2012, 6:59 PM EST
Looking good, Nose Face.
Mar 27, 2012, 8:54 AM EST
The Bruins would like to pad their lead on Ottawa in the Northeast.
Mar 25, 2012, 9:53 AM EST
Perhaps the Sens owner is just a big Frankie Goes To Hollywood fan. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Mar 22, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Charting Jets fan chants and more in today’s collection of links.
Ference on Marchand: “If you’re the gazelle that runs away from the pack, then you’re the one that’s going to get eaten”
Mar 15, 2012, 4:36 PM EST
Add “Lone Gazelle” to Marchand’s nickname list.
Mar 14, 2012, 1:20 PM EST
After beating a hangover, now they’re slumping through injuries.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 54
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 69
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (142)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)