restricted free agent
Jan 13, 2013, 10:58 AM EST
It’s believed to be worth $2.55 million per season.
Jan 12, 2013, 10:41 AM EST
They’re apart by just over a half-million per year.
Aug 28, 2012, 1:40 PM EST
Not having a contract isn’t an issue for him right now.
Jun 30, 2012, 12:35 PM EST
Would you pay him $4 million a year on a new deal?
Jun 3, 2012, 4:02 PM EST
He’s a restricted free agent and the future in goal for the Bruins.
Oct 26, 2011, 11:56 AM EST
Those pesky Kyle Turris trade rumors just will not go away no matter what Coyotes GM Don Maloney has to say.
Oct 11, 2011, 7:17 PM EST
Kyle Turris is still unsigned in Phoenix and he’s apparently had enough and wants out.
Oct 6, 2011, 5:39 PM EST
The Coyotes locked up Martin Hanzal for five more years and $18.5 million. Say, has anyone heard from Kyle Turris?
Sep 24, 2011, 5:54 PM EST
While Drew Doughty continues to be in limbo as a restricted free agent, Slava Voynov is getting a long look in Los Angeles because of it and he’s taking full advantage of the chance.
Sep 16, 2011, 5:53 PM EST
Kyle Turris wants a lot of money from the Phoenix Coyotes and Coyotes GM Don Maloney doesn’t understand where he’s coming from.
Sep 16, 2011, 3:48 PM EST
Dean Lombardi’s last contract offer to Drew Doughty is like a clock. Each day that Doughty isn’t signed, the offer drops by $25,000. Time is money after all.
Sep 16, 2011, 2:37 AM EST
Leafs fans rejoice! Toronto signs their young defenseman to a 5-year deal for approximately $3.5 million per season.
Sep 16, 2011, 1:37 AM EST
The one thing that Kings fans have been dreading all offseason has become a reality: Drew Doughty will hold out as he continues to negotiate a new deal.
Sep 16, 2011, 12:28 AM EST
Only hours from owner Charles Wang’s deadline, the New York Islanders and restricted free agent Josh Bailey reached an agreement on a two-year deal.
Sep 15, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
Islanders restricted free agent Josh Bailey has a deadline to be signed by Friday morning or else the Islanders will make him miss the rest of the season.
Sep 15, 2011, 4:16 AM EST
As restricted free agents sign around the NHL, the Phoenix Coyotes are resigned to the fact that Kyle Turris won’t be signed before training camp opens. For Coyotes fans looking for good news on the contract front, you may want to look elsewhere.
Sep 14, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
After a summer of negotiations, Zach Bogosian finally lands a deal with Winnipeg worth two years and $5 million.
Sep 14, 2011, 3:17 PM EST
Brad Marchand’s contract negotiations are finally over and the pesky winger is back with Boston on a very reasonable deal. Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli seems to know what he’s doing.
Sep 13, 2011, 10:59 PM EST
Brad Marchand wants to be a Bruin. Peter Chiarelli wants Marchand to be a Bruin. Sooner or later, a deal has to get done… right?
Sep 11, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
Drew Doughty’s contract negotiations in Los Angeles are still rolling along slowly, but now even Kings GM Dean Lombardi will get his bosses involved in talks.
Sep 10, 2011, 8:44 PM EST
Training camp starts next week in Winnipeg and defenseman Zach Bogosian still isn’t signed. Tick, tick, tick…
Sep 9, 2011, 8:46 PM EST
Despite contract negotiations that have lasted all summer, New York Islanders restricted free agent Josh Bailey can’t wait to get a deal done and get on the ice for his team.
Sep 9, 2011, 4:35 PM EST
The Avalanche have everyone back in the fold now that Kyle Cumiskey is back on board for another year.
Sep 9, 2011, 11:37 AM EST
The Panthers took care of their final loose end signing restricted free agent Shawn Matthias to a two-year deal.
Sep 9, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
With training camp opening next week, Drew Doughty and the Los Angeles Kings have yet to find a common ground. Are the Kings looking at a holdout to start the season?
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 0
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 75
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 3
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 11
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (81)