Sep 19, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
Mike Danton became an unlikely hero as he helped save a Swedish league teammate Marcus Bengtsson, who went into a seizure after suffering a late hit.
Jul 28, 2011, 4:39 PM EDT
Mike Danton announced that he’ll play in Sweden next season, continuing his unlikely journey from a lengthy prison sentence.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 34
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 27
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25