Sep 19, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
Mike Danton became an unlikely hero as he helped save a Swedish league teammate Marcus Bengtsson, who went into a seizure after suffering a late hit.
Jul 28, 2011, 4:39 PM EDT
Mike Danton announced that he’ll play in Sweden next season, continuing his unlikely journey from a lengthy prison sentence.
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47