Nov 18, 2011, 8:39 PM EST
At least Reimer’s back on the ice, right? But Ron Wilson says he’s still 7-10 days away from game action.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:03 PM EST
Bertuzzi practiced and hopes to be back for tomorrow afternoon’s game in LA. At least there’s improvement….
Oct 5, 2011, 8:42 PM EST
Martin Havlat is set to miss his first game in a San Jose Sharks uniform on Saturday night. Some guys just can’t catch a break…
Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Jonas Hiller is showing that everything is back to normal this training camp. But listening to his teammates talk, we never really knew how bad it really was last season…
Sep 9, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Dennis Wideman finally gets on the ice after suffering a hemotoma last season against the Carolina Hurricanes… and we explain what a hematoma is.
Aug 24, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
Amidst rampant speculation, Sidney Crosby and his agent spoke to the Penguins official site explaining that he’s seek second and third opinions from specialists and would “appreciate patience and understanding at this time.”
Jul 15, 2011, 1:11 AM EST
Sidney Crosby’s agent confirms that the Penguins’ star center has resumed on-ice workouts in hopes of returning for training camp in September. The on-ice workouts are the first since he experienced headaches since last April.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 11
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 28
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)