Nov 18, 2011, 8:39 PM EDT
At least Reimer’s back on the ice, right? But Ron Wilson says he’s still 7-10 days away from game action.
Nov 18, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Bertuzzi practiced and hopes to be back for tomorrow afternoon’s game in LA. At least there’s improvement….
Oct 5, 2011, 8:42 PM EDT
Martin Havlat is set to miss his first game in a San Jose Sharks uniform on Saturday night. Some guys just can’t catch a break…
Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Jonas Hiller is showing that everything is back to normal this training camp. But listening to his teammates talk, we never really knew how bad it really was last season…
Sep 9, 2011, 10:35 PM EDT
Dennis Wideman finally gets on the ice after suffering a hemotoma last season against the Carolina Hurricanes… and we explain what a hematoma is.
Aug 24, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
Amidst rampant speculation, Sidney Crosby and his agent spoke to the Penguins official site explaining that he’s seek second and third opinions from specialists and would “appreciate patience and understanding at this time.”
Jul 15, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby’s agent confirms that the Penguins’ star center has resumed on-ice workouts in hopes of returning for training camp in September. The on-ice workouts are the first since he experienced headaches since last April.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)