Oct 4, 2011, 1:54 PM EST
The Capitals and Penguins will join forces to help families affected by the Lokomotiv tragedy during their Oct. 13 game in Pittsburgh.
Sep 9, 2011, 7:42 PM EST
As the KHL tries to figure out where to go from here, the league’s vice-president thinks it’s in the best interests of the fans and people of Yaroslavl to put a team together as soon as possible.
Sep 8, 2011, 4:09 PM EST
KHL vice president Ilya Kochevrin spoke with Puck Daddy’s Dmitri Chesnokov today, providing more details about how the league plans to help Lokomotiv rebuild and how the KHL will attempt to move on from Wednesday’s tragic events.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:04 AM EST
The KHL will put its games on hold for five days to deal with the ramifications of the awful Lokomotiv crash, with play resuming on Monday, September 12. The league also will call upon its other teams to help rebuild Lokomotiv Yaroslavl.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 3
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2