Oct 4, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
The Capitals and Penguins will join forces to help families affected by the Lokomotiv tragedy during their Oct. 13 game in Pittsburgh.
Sep 9, 2011, 7:42 PM EDT
As the KHL tries to figure out where to go from here, the league’s vice-president thinks it’s in the best interests of the fans and people of Yaroslavl to put a team together as soon as possible.
Sep 8, 2011, 4:09 PM EDT
KHL vice president Ilya Kochevrin spoke with Puck Daddy’s Dmitri Chesnokov today, providing more details about how the league plans to help Lokomotiv rebuild and how the KHL will attempt to move on from Wednesday’s tragic events.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
The KHL will put its games on hold for five days to deal with the ramifications of the awful Lokomotiv crash, with play resuming on Monday, September 12. The league also will call upon its other teams to help rebuild Lokomotiv Yaroslavl.
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 0
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 0
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 12
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 14
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 10
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 11
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)