Oct 4, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
The Capitals and Penguins will join forces to help families affected by the Lokomotiv tragedy during their Oct. 13 game in Pittsburgh.
Sep 9, 2011, 7:42 PM EDT
As the KHL tries to figure out where to go from here, the league’s vice-president thinks it’s in the best interests of the fans and people of Yaroslavl to put a team together as soon as possible.
Sep 8, 2011, 4:09 PM EDT
KHL vice president Ilya Kochevrin spoke with Puck Daddy’s Dmitri Chesnokov today, providing more details about how the league plans to help Lokomotiv rebuild and how the KHL will attempt to move on from Wednesday’s tragic events.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
The KHL will put its games on hold for five days to deal with the ramifications of the awful Lokomotiv crash, with play resuming on Monday, September 12. The league also will call upon its other teams to help rebuild Lokomotiv Yaroslavl.
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 11
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 7
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 0
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 43
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 26
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 48
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)