Oct 4, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
The Capitals and Penguins will join forces to help families affected by the Lokomotiv tragedy during their Oct. 13 game in Pittsburgh.
Sep 9, 2011, 7:42 PM EDT
As the KHL tries to figure out where to go from here, the league’s vice-president thinks it’s in the best interests of the fans and people of Yaroslavl to put a team together as soon as possible.
Sep 8, 2011, 4:09 PM EDT
KHL vice president Ilya Kochevrin spoke with Puck Daddy’s Dmitri Chesnokov today, providing more details about how the league plans to help Lokomotiv rebuild and how the KHL will attempt to move on from Wednesday’s tragic events.
Sep 8, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
The KHL will put its games on hold for five days to deal with the ramifications of the awful Lokomotiv crash, with play resuming on Monday, September 12. The league also will call upon its other teams to help rebuild Lokomotiv Yaroslavl.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 6
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)