Mar 3, 2013, 10:26 AM EST
Border crossings are a bit of a pain.
Feb 10, 2013, 11:47 AM EST
This time both sides will work together on it.
Jan 6, 2013, 6:05 PM EST
Winnipeg and Columbus will stay put.
Mar 29, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Currently the sixth seed in either conference might be preferable to the fifth seed.
Jan 19, 2012, 12:14 AM EST
What did the NHL learn from the lockout?
Jan 7, 2012, 9:35 PM EST
Yeah, these negotiations are going to be fun.
Jan 6, 2012, 10:02 PM EST
Here’s the official statement for the sake of your own dissection.
Jan 6, 2012, 8:05 PM EST
So the union withheld its consent of the plan.
Dec 17, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
One team made the top five on both lists, interestingly enough.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones share their thoughts on the NHL’s realignment. Is there anyone that isn’t in favor of this?
Dec 6, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
If there’s one team that stands out as a huge loser in realignment, it’s the Carolina Hurricanes.
Dec 6, 2011, 12:27 AM EST
Which of the 30 NHL teams received the best and worst breaks in realignment? Vote in the poll to let us know.
Dec 5, 2011, 10:06 PM EST
The NHL will switch to a four-conference system that will drastically change the league next season. Find out the most important details in this post.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:47 AM EST
The latest realignment proposal has both teams in Pennsylvania against it.
Oct 12, 2011, 2:37 PM EST
If you think the idea of Detroit moving to the Southeast Division is wacky, there’s a lot more to the realignment debate than just what’s apparent.
Oct 11, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Could the Red Wings end up with Ovechkin and Stamkos in the Southeast Division? It’s being discussed about realignment.
Sep 30, 2011, 10:10 AM EST
We don’t know what NHL realignment is going to look like, but Mike Ilitch apparently knows the Red Wings are going to the Eastern Conference because Gary Bettman promised.
Sep 20, 2011, 4:03 PM EST
The NHL Board of Governors are gathered and they’re busy making slight adjustments to what’s going on with the goal and they’re also busy talking about realignment for next season.
Jun 25, 2011, 4:02 PM EST
A report out today says that major realignment of the divisions is coming next season.
May 17, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
The PHT readers have spoken and they prefer to see the Nashville Predators move to the Eastern Conference should the Atlanta Thrashers relocate to Winnipeg and join the Western Conference.
May 15, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
If the Atlanta Thrashers are bought and moved to Winnipeg, the NHL will have to figure out a realignment plan sending one Western Conference team to the Eastern Conference. But who should go?
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 29
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)