May 26, 2012, 5:38 PM EDT
Perhaps you’ve heard of his dad Raymond?
Nov 9, 2011, 8:40 AM EDT
Jarome Iginla has been the face of the Flames for years now but with the outlook bleak in Calgary, could he one day do what Ray Bourque did to get a shot at a Stanley Cup?
Aug 8, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
Our summer series featuring the best and worst sweaters of all time starts with the Stanley Cup champion Boston Bruins.
Jun 9, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
There’s a lot to pick through after Game 4 and a lot of it has to do with Brad Marchand and the great job he’s done in this series and with things getting ugly for Roberto Luongo as well.
May 28, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Cam Neely = Milan Lucic and Raymond Bourque = Zdeno Chara? Not exactly, but let’s compare the current Bruins to version that made it to the 1990 Stanley Cup finals anyway.
Nov 29, 2010, 3:11 PM EDT
Many big names attended Pat Burns’ funeral today, including Gary Bettman, Patrick Roy and Raymond Bourque.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5