May 16, 2012, 9:36 AM EDT
“We’re looking at hopefully getting extensions with [Crosby and Staal].”
May 1, 2012, 9:25 PM EDT
Two-time Art Ross Trophy winner carries $8.7 million annual cap hit.
Apr 13, 2012, 10:58 PM EDT
So many choices …
Feb 19, 2012, 10:02 AM EDT
His chemistry with Evgeni Malkin works out well.
Feb 1, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
“Just because the Penguins now say there was no fracture, why should we believe them?”
Jan 31, 2012, 7:55 PM EDT
Video footage of the press conference.
Jan 31, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
Pittsburgh’s captain, along with GM Ray Shero, met with reporters today to answer questions.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
It turns out it may not have been a concussion Crosby went out west to get checked out for.
Jan 28, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Crosby hasn’t played since December 5 after playing in just eight games.
Jan 12, 2012, 5:27 PM EDT
No. 87 will skate Friday in Florida.
Jan 6, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
Pat Brisson responds to the gossip du jour.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Dec 29, 2011, 8:33 AM EDT
He also said he wouldn’t have played on a line with Sidney Crosby either.
Dec 7, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
Tests reveal “no problems,” but Penguins “think it’s best that he sits out the next two games as a precaution.”
Nov 16, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
I know, it sounds crazy.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:25 PM EDT
It’s been a rather hot topic.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
Pittsburgh plays back-to-back this weekend. Could that be a hiccup for No. 87’s return?
Nov 8, 2011, 2:41 PM EDT
…you’ll have to click the link to find out.
Nov 5, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
John Tortorella confirms that Sean Avery is going to hit the ice for the first time this season (NHL ice that is). If he’s looking for inspiration, another notorious pest (Daniel Carcillo) showed him exactly what he should be striving for as he makes his return. We present to you, our Morning Skate.
Nov 4, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Sure the Penguins are injury-addled and testing the limits of their depth, but they’re also apparently shopping one guy in particular in advance of Sidney Crosby’s return.
Oct 27, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
We made it through an entire segment without swearing and/or fainting. Huzzah!
Oct 27, 2011, 1:53 PM EDT
Pittsburgh GM Ray Shero revealed some intriguing details on Sportsnet radio this afternoon.
Oct 4, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
The Capitals and Penguins will join forces to help families affected by the Lokomotiv tragedy during their Oct. 13 game in Pittsburgh.
Sep 7, 2011, 2:41 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby updated his progress on coming back from a concussion and as we find out, he’s getting much better but he’s still not ready to return.
Sep 6, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby is going to finally speak to the media on Wednesday… But what will we find out from him?
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 0
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 12
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 11
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 96
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 26
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (96)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)