Aug 12, 2014, 3:09 PM EDT
Sons of Hall of Famer Ray Bourque hoping to crack lineup with Rangers.
Jul 14, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
Boston threw a parade for his dad and all.
Jun 2, 2012, 6:17 PM EDT
“I told [Chris] that I think he has a good chance of making our team.”
May 30, 2012, 1:52 PM EDT
Chris Bourque was acquired on Saturday from Washington in exchange for Zach Hamill.
Oct 21, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
Daniel Alfredsson’s career is winding down in Ottawa but could he finish it out somewhere else via trade to win a Cup the way Ray Bourque did in Colorado? It’s possible.
Aug 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Borje Salming and Jeremy Roenick join Ray Bourque, Chris Chelios and Wayne Gretzky on the list of legends who will appear in NHL 12. While many of us wonder which two (or more) legends will round out that group, some are complaining about the “little things” like the equipment those players used.
Aug 17, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
Former NHL goalie Ron Tugnutt was promoted to a full-time position as Hockey Canada’s goalie consultant for next season.
Nov 9, 2010, 5:27 PM EDT
With Kyle Quincey now the fourth Avalanche player out of the lineup with a concussion, the Avs roster takes on a distinctly Boston University identity.
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 22
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 34
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 17
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)