Feb 29, 2012, 10:52 AM EDT
Winnipeg has seven potential free agents to sign.
Jul 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
With the Winnipeg Jets coming to rise out of Atlanta, it appears that even though everything else about the team is new they’re doing things like they did while in Atlanta.
Jul 2, 2011, 10:50 PM EDT
Four teams made a few lighter impact signings on Day 2 of free agency. We’ll give you the quick once-over on those deals.
May 25, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
Need your warm up before Game 6 in Tampa, Florida tonight? Sure you do, and we’ve got it for you here.
May 25, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Could Sean Bergenheim’s potential absence from Game 6 tonight be a series breaker for the Lightning?
May 7, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
Reports out of Boston say that Patrice Bergeron has suffered yet another concussion. This news won’t sit well for the Bruins and their hopes of a Stanley Cup title.
May 3, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
Tampa Bay appears they’ll have to go the next two games without Simon Gagne and Pavel Kubina. It didn’t bother them much in Game 2, but what about now?
May 1, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
Tampa Bay will be without a pair of key players for tonight’s Game 2 and they’re turning to the Joneses to fill the lineup.
May 1, 2011, 12:55 PM EDT
Game 2 can be pivotal in a series and the Capitals and Red Wings find themselves hoping to make sure they don’t head into Game 3 in an 0-2 hole.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 0
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 5
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 35
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)