Nov 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Marc-Edouard Vlasic’s career-best night was big enough for the Sharks continue dominating Detroit. It also got Randy Hahn to give us one the most fun calls of the night.
Oct 17, 2011, 2:24 AM EST
The Sharks are used to the high expectations that come with being a perennial contender. With Brent Burns added to the mix, expectations are higher than they’ve ever been.
May 9, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
After Jeremy Roenick’s scathing comments on Sharks star forward Patrick Marleau, San Jose media is stepping up to defend the slumping star.
Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EST
Remember those ads for Christmas albums featuring the holiday hits awkwardly posed on a set? The Sharks are feeling nostalgic for that kind of action.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 1
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 40
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (40)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)