Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 28, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin, Eric Staal and Ryan Getzlaf, come on down!
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EDT
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 12, 2011, 10:34 AM EDT
Last year, Visnovsky was some people’s pick to be a Norris Trophy winner. This year? You can’t find his game with a GPS.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Ducks head coach offers curious solution to his team’s problems.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
Anaheim defenseman struggling on offense, defense, special teams…everywhere, really.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks have more meetings than a Senate committee.
Oct 17, 2011, 2:24 AM EDT
The Sharks are used to the high expectations that come with being a perennial contender. With Brent Burns added to the mix, expectations are higher than they’ve ever been.
Oct 15, 2011, 2:47 AM EDT
Jason Blake suffered a gruesome cut to the left forearm and had to be sent to the hospital at the tail end of the Ducks 1-0 victory over the Sharks.
Oct 14, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
The Sharks and Ducks renew their rivalry after lengthy absences from the ice. Who needs a six-day rest before games at the beginning of the season? Apparently the Sharks and Ducks.
Oct 13, 2011, 7:16 PM EDT
Players are always looking to avoid the dreaded “sophomore slump.” In Anaheim, Cam Fowler isn’t simply looking to survive the second-year jinx, he’s already trying to make himself into an even better NHL defenseman.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Will the Ducks be able to ride their fantastic finish last season to yet another playoff appearance this season. Never underestimate the power of an elite scoring line and great goaltending.
Sep 25, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne and especially Jonas Hiller looked good in their preseason debuts in which the Ducks beat the Canucks 4-1.
Aug 26, 2011, 12:58 AM EDT
After impressing scouts and fans alike at Team Canada’s World Junior camp, Devante Smith Pelly sets his eyes on making the Anaheim Ducks next season.
Aug 8, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
The Ducks handed head coach Randy Carlyle a three-year contract extension that concludes in the 2013-14 season. It’s good to get that out of the way because the 2011-12 season that might be his most challenging campaign behind the Ducks bench.
Apr 17, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
Anaheim’s Bobby Ryan is out for Games 3 and 4 in Nashville and the Ducks lineup will get shuffled in all sorts of ways.
Mar 3, 2011, 4:29 PM EDT
With NHL teams focusing on scooping up AHL coaching talent, there are plenty of quality former bench bosses looking for a job. Which “free agent” coaches might be the most deserving? Read this post to find out.
Dec 14, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
A month and a half after it seemed like he might be on the hot seat, the Anaheim Ducks gave head coach Randy Carlyle a one-year extension.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)