Dec 1, 2011, 12:25 PM EDT
Lists are fun.
Dec 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
What does Randy Carlyle’s future hold for him? A former Cup-winning coach shouldn’t be out of work too long.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Remember all the wild Bobby Ryan trade speculation? That was fun, wasn’t it?
Dec 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Just what is Bruce Boudreau walking into in Anaheim? If he thought things were tough in Washington, just wait til he gets to Orange County.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
All the Randy Carlyle/Bruce Boudreau reaction you may have missed while you were asleep and more on the Morning Skate.
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 28, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin, Eric Staal and Ryan Getzlaf, come on down!
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EDT
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 23, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Panthers must be hot because they’re busy stripping down during shootouts in practice
Nov 12, 2011, 10:34 AM EDT
Last year, Visnovsky was some people’s pick to be a Norris Trophy winner. This year? You can’t find his game with a GPS.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Ducks head coach offers curious solution to his team’s problems.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:10 PM EDT
Anaheim defenseman struggling on offense, defense, special teams…everywhere, really.
Oct 25, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks have more meetings than a Senate committee.
Oct 17, 2011, 2:24 AM EDT
The Sharks are used to the high expectations that come with being a perennial contender. With Brent Burns added to the mix, expectations are higher than they’ve ever been.
Oct 15, 2011, 2:47 AM EDT
Jason Blake suffered a gruesome cut to the left forearm and had to be sent to the hospital at the tail end of the Ducks 1-0 victory over the Sharks.
Oct 14, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
The Sharks and Ducks renew their rivalry after lengthy absences from the ice. Who needs a six-day rest before games at the beginning of the season? Apparently the Sharks and Ducks.
Oct 13, 2011, 7:16 PM EDT
Players are always looking to avoid the dreaded “sophomore slump.” In Anaheim, Cam Fowler isn’t simply looking to survive the second-year jinx, he’s already trying to make himself into an even better NHL defenseman.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Will the Ducks be able to ride their fantastic finish last season to yet another playoff appearance this season. Never underestimate the power of an elite scoring line and great goaltending.
Sep 25, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne and especially Jonas Hiller looked good in their preseason debuts in which the Ducks beat the Canucks 4-1.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)