Dec 1, 2013, 10:14 AM EST
Some guy named Tavares was picked that year, too.
May 10, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
Playoff return all but out of the question.
May 9, 2013, 12:44 PM EST
Lineup notes in advance of a huge Game 5.
Apr 26, 2013, 2:08 PM EST
Yeah. It happened.
Feb 18, 2013, 9:31 PM EST
Tough blow for the 25-year-old defenseman.
Jan 13, 2013, 8:35 AM EST
He returns after one year away in Columbus.
Aug 13, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
They’ll look to move onward and upward, things can’t get worse.
Feb 11, 2012, 4:13 PM EST
Wisniewski has missed 25 games due to injury and suspension this season.
Jan 19, 2012, 8:06 PM EST
More bad news for the beaten-down Blue Jackets.
Jan 17, 2012, 6:03 PM EST
Hasn’t played since absorbing hit from Anaheim’s JF Jacques.
Jan 12, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Stemming from a JF Jacques hit on Sunday.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
But who should get the most blame for their 0-6-1 start?
Jul 6, 2011, 2:48 PM EST
Here are a handful of Wednesday’s minor signings. Stay tuned for more from today in a later post.
Jul 5, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
So just where is Tomas Kaberle going to land this offseason? After a loaded career in Toronto and a Stanley Cup run in Boston that saw him play well, how has he not been snatched up?
May 2, 2011, 1:43 PM EST
The United States advanced to the second round of the 2011 IIHF World Championships with a 4-2 win against Norway. In other news, Arturas Kulda was suspended for three games for his hit on Radek Martinek.
Apr 30, 2011, 9:37 PM EST
Islanders defenseman Radek Martinek is in a Bratislava hospital after suffering injuries thanks to a wicked hit during the World Championships in Slovakia today.
Oct 26, 2010, 8:52 PM EST[kml_flashembed movie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="240" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="hlp=8467511&event=CGY1036&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/]
The “voter turnout” wasn’t outstanding for the first save of the week poll, but San Jose Sharks goalie Antero Niittymaki won convincingly enough. Check out the results and video by clicking on “read more.”
Oct 25, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your…
Oct 19, 2010, 10:15 AM EST
Who said you need to be a goalie to make the save of the night? OK, technically many people will consider this a blocked shot, but all New York Islanders defenseman Radek Martinek needed was some goalie pads and an elaborate mask to completely embrace the role of a goalie right here. Dwayne Roloson played…
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 12
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 104
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 16
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 24
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (104)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)