Apr 5, 2012, 10:17 PM EST
Knee-to-knee on Derek Stepan opens a flood of chirps.
Jan 21, 2012, 4:57 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan will certainly be calling about this hit that changed a great game.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
Tough guys stick together in funny ways.
Dec 5, 2011, 1:29 PM EST
Mark Fistric is making sure that Brendan Shanahan stays busier while in Pebble Beach with a hearing for his hit on Nino Niederreiter.
Dec 2, 2011, 10:24 AM EST
John Carlson gets away with giving Matt Cooke a taste of his own medicine.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:43 AM EST
Sean Bergenheim got Mike Richards all sorts of upset after a big hit last night.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:17 PM EST
Dan Carcillo will have to talk with Brendan Shanahan about his questionable hit on Joni Pitkanen.
Jun 14, 2011, 12:46 AM EST
Vancouver’s Mason Raymond left tonight’s Game 6 against Boston with an injury suffered thanks to a hit from Johnny Boychuk. Was it late though? Vancouver is steaming mad about the play.
Apr 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Kings forward Jarret Stoll might be facing action from the league for his hit from behind on Sharks defenseman Ian White.
NHL will not discipline David Steckel for his Winter Classic hit on Sidney Crosby; Crosby not amused
Jan 4, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
Washington’s David Steckel won’t be punished for his iffy hit on Sidney Crosby and Sid doesn’t seem too pleased with that.
Dec 12, 2010, 3:02 PM EST
Flyers enforcer Jody Shelley could be facing a suspension for his dirty hit from behind on Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid.
Nov 12, 2010, 11:41 PM EST
Florida’s Steve Bernier was taken to a Miami-area hospital after taking a punch in the face from Minnesota’s Brent Burns after the game was over. Colin Campbell on line one for Mr. Burns.
Oct 31, 2010, 4:31 PM EST
Coyotes defenseman Keith Yandle calls Pavel Kubina’s knee-on-knee hit on him “dirty.” Does he have a legitimate gripe?
Oct 24, 2010, 2:42 AM EST
Teemu Selanne didn’t take kindly to a questionable hit received by Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall and says that “he’ll get his someday.” Was it a dirty hit though?
Oct 18, 2010, 10:58 AM EST
Coyotes captain Shane Doan might be getting a call from the NHL about his shot to the head on Ducks forward Dan Sexton.
Oct 15, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
While the Red Wings got manhandled by the Dallas Stars 4-1 last night, the post game buzz wasn’t about Mike Modano or the Stars victory, but rather about Red Wings forward Johan Franzen’s claim that a hit he took from Stars defenseman Mark Fistric gave him a concussion. While that has yet to be determined,…
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 7
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)