Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
Sounds like the reigning Conn Smythe and Vezina winner isn’t happy.
Sep 3, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
When asked about his relationship with Roberto Luongo, Tim Thomas responded by saying “We’re fine.” Considering how well things turned out for Thomas after Luongo’s comments, it’s easy to believe that he’s telling the truth.
Aug 18, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo spoke about the pain of losing in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals and his regrets about criticizing Tim Thomas.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 31
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 15
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 11
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 57
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1