Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
Sounds like the reigning Conn Smythe and Vezina winner isn’t happy.
Sep 3, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
When asked about his relationship with Roberto Luongo, Tim Thomas responded by saying “We’re fine.” Considering how well things turned out for Thomas after Luongo’s comments, it’s easy to believe that he’s telling the truth.
Aug 18, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo spoke about the pain of losing in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals and his regrets about criticizing Tim Thomas.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 20
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 46
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39