Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
Sounds like the reigning Conn Smythe and Vezina winner isn’t happy.
Sep 3, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
When asked about his relationship with Roberto Luongo, Tim Thomas responded by saying “We’re fine.” Considering how well things turned out for Thomas after Luongo’s comments, it’s easy to believe that he’s telling the truth.
Aug 18, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo spoke about the pain of losing in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals and his regrets about criticizing Tim Thomas.
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 13
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 4
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 36
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 17
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 9
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 6
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 86
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (86)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)