Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 PM EST
Sounds like the reigning Conn Smythe and Vezina winner isn’t happy.
Sep 3, 2011, 7:55 PM EST
When asked about his relationship with Roberto Luongo, Tim Thomas responded by saying “We’re fine.” Considering how well things turned out for Thomas after Luongo’s comments, it’s easy to believe that he’s telling the truth.
Aug 18, 2011, 10:44 PM EST
Roberto Luongo spoke about the pain of losing in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals and his regrets about criticizing Tim Thomas.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11