Pro Hockey Talk
Nov 4, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Is the Hall-of-Fame netminder done?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:54 AM EDT
Halford and Brough manage to make it through another TV spot without breaking the camera.
Oct 27, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
We made it through an entire segment without swearing and/or fainting. Huzzah!
Oct 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Since today is our first day at NBC (*adjusts bow tie*), we thought it’d be prudent to formally introduce ourselves.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)