Pro Hockey Talk
Nov 4, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
Is the Hall-of-Fame netminder done?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
Halford and Brough manage to make it through another TV spot without breaking the camera.
Oct 27, 2011, 8:05 PM EST
We made it through an entire segment without swearing and/or fainting. Huzzah!
Oct 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Since today is our first day at NBC (*adjusts bow tie*), we thought it’d be prudent to formally introduce ourselves.
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 12
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 15
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 35
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)