power play woes
May 5, 2012, 10:33 AM EST
The Caps are 1-10 with the man advantage in the series.
Jun 10, 2011, 10:11 PM EST
After two periods of Game 5 we’re still scoreless even though Vancouver got their power play opportunities again.
Jun 10, 2011, 9:11 PM EST
After a scoreless first period, the Canucks are bringing the body while the Bruins bring the shots and missed power play opportunities.
Jun 7, 2011, 3:29 PM EST
What hurt the Canucks in Game 3? Doing a lot of the things the Bruins did wrong in Games 1 and 2 with turnovers and special teams failure.
Jun 7, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
We learned a rather healthy amount about the Boston Bruins after tonight’s 8-1 beatdown in Boston as they pounded Vancouver to turn these Stanley Cup finals into a series.
Jun 4, 2011, 10:08 PM EST
The Bruins got their mojo back and finally found ways to beat Roberto Luongo and did it with help from their power play on top of all that.
May 5, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Another year, another playoff failure for the Washington Capitals. Just what went wrong this time around? We take a look at the numbers and misery in D.C.
Apr 30, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Yes, it seems that we need to start wondering aloud about how Steve Downie has gone from agitator extreme to potential Conn Smythe Trophy candidate.
Apr 28, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
The Penguins somewhat surprising first round exit from the playoffs saw more than a couple things go awry for them against Tampa Bay. We take a look at just what happened to Pittsburgh as they bowed out early.
Apr 28, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
With our final Five Thoughts of the first round, we’re happy to laud both the Lightning and Penguins management while being critical of both Boston and Montreal for different reasons.
Apr 24, 2011, 2:55 PM EST
Join us at PHT for NHL Extra during Game 6 between the Sabres and Flyers live from Buffalo at 3 p.m. ET.
Apr 23, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin showed the Rangers why he still the most dangerous forward on the ice, meanwhile the Rangers power play continues to let them down as they trail 2-0 after two periods.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 2
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56