Feb 9, 2013, 3:13 PM EST
Nearly two feet of snow forced a state of emergency.
Dec 26, 2010, 10:47 PM EST
With a state of emergency declared in New Jersey due to the blizzard on the east coast, did the NHL make a mistake having the Devils play tonight?
Dec 26, 2010, 7:36 PM EST
The Islanders wanted to postpone tonight’s game against Montreal because of the blizzard hitting the northeast. The NHL didn’t agree with that.
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 31
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 2
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 7
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)