Jan 22, 2011, 7:21 PM EST
Marc Savard left today’s game against Colorado with yet another head injury. Could concussion problems be revisiting the embattled star center?
Jan 15, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
Sidney Crosby is still dealing with concussion symptoms and there is no timetable for his return. What might this mean for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game?
Dec 19, 2010, 1:30 PM EST
Ottawa’s Ryan Shannon is doing something noble to aid science in studying what happens to your brain after concussions.
Dec 7, 2010, 4:23 PM EST
Blues center Andy McDonald will be out indefinitely after suffering from a concussion during the team’s overtime loss to the Oilers on Saturday.
Dec 2, 2010, 6:09 PM EST
If the reports are right, Marc Savard will be in the Boston lineup for the first time this year.
Dec 2, 2010, 1:46 PM EST
Peter Mueller has missed the early part of this season dealing with post-concussion syndrome. As it turns out, his progress isn’t going so well.
Dec 1, 2010, 5:17 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard discusses his first game back after 14 months away from the game because of concussion problems.
Nov 30, 2010, 2:44 PM EST
After missing 112 of the Wild’s last 113 games due to concussion problems, Pierre-Marc Bouchard is set to return to action.
Nov 29, 2010, 4:36 PM EST
It sounds like Marc Savard could return to NHL action as soon as this week. Maybe.
Nov 29, 2010, 12:35 PM EST
David Perron is making progress – albeit slow – from concussion issues stemming from the hit that earned Joe Thornton a two game suspension.
Nov 22, 2010, 6:15 PM EST
If Marc Savard passes one more rigorous test, he’ll be able to participate in full contact drills during Boston Bruins practices.
Nov 20, 2010, 12:50 PM EST
Marc Savard wasn’t “fazed” by Colin Campbell’s e-mails … and might not be “fazed” by his concussion problems much longer, either.
Nov 19, 2010, 4:43 PM EST
The Bruins are getting closer to having their full lineup back in action and that’s bad news for the rest of the league. While the Bruins are busy stopping goals from being scored, their offense is getting that much closer to getting the help they need as ailing center Marc Savard passed a conditioning test…
Nov 9, 2010, 7:30 PM EST
Simon Gagne’s neck injury remains a “mystery” but, on the bright side, it seems pretty clear that Steve Downie will be in the lineup for tonight’s Lightning-Leafs game.
Nov 5, 2010, 10:38 PM EST
Sadly, the reports regarding Pierre-Marc Bouchard being close to a return from concussion problems seem hasty.
Nov 4, 2010, 4:23 PM EST
It sounds like Drew Doughty will indeed play in tonight’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Oct 25, 2010, 6:06 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings were hoping that Drew Doughty would recover enough from concussion problems to return to the ice for Wednesday’s game against the Chicago Blackhawks, but that’s not going to happen. In fact, the team apparently placed Doughty on the injured reserve, according to the Los Angeles Times. While that means the all-world…
Oct 18, 2010, 9:50 PM EST
The Boston Bruins probably didn’t expect Marc Savard to struggle this much with post-concussion syndrome, but he still faces an extensive journey to return to NHL competition. His progress will have to be measured in baby steps at this point, but at least there seems to be some decent news trickling through about the elite…
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)