Jun 7, 2012, 9:22 PM EDT
Just like his playing career, sadly.
Apr 7, 2012, 7:09 PM EDT
It is the playoffs, after all.
Mar 30, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Concussions are a strange beast, though.
Mar 12, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Stan Bowman says Friday and Sunday are possible, too.
Feb 28, 2012, 8:09 PM EDT
Chicago’s captain won’t play on Wednesday.
Feb 13, 2012, 9:13 PM EDT
He’ll be out until the team figures out if it’s neck or concussion-related.
Feb 6, 2012, 7:52 PM EDT
Horton’s gradually making progress recovering from a “mild concussion.”
Jan 27, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
You know the drill: there’s still no timetable for his return.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:12 PM EDT
Paul Holmgren admits he holds no hope for Pronger’s return in season or playoffs.
Jan 19, 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
More bad news for the beaten-down Blue Jackets.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:45 PM EDT
Why it’s OK to worry but far too early to panic.
Jan 11, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
Colorado activated him from the IR today.
Jan 2, 2012, 7:51 PM EDT
The Rangers are delighted to have him back, even if he might take time to get his game together again.
Dec 19, 2011, 9:55 PM EDT
Let’s hope he takes the proper amount of caution, though.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
Will he ever be the same player again?
Dec 13, 2011, 12:02 PM EDT
The 14-year-vet had his own career derailed by concussions.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:57 PM EDT
Eric Staal admits that he’s never hit his brother Marc harder than he did during that ill-fated game last season.
Oct 14, 2011, 11:53 AM EDT
Here’s hoping that Andy McDonald isn’t suffering from post-concussion syndrome for the second season in a row.
Oct 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
No one wants to be the guy who re-injures Sidney Crosby in practice, but for the Penguins start to get ready, some teammate will need to knock him around a bit.
Oct 11, 2011, 5:39 PM EDT
Penguins fans must temper their excitement today, as Sidney Crosby said that he didn’t meet with his team of doctors to gain clearance for contact today. This doesn’t mean it’s a setback, but it’s not a big step forward, either.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby will reportedly meet with his team of doctors this morning with the goal of being cleared for contact. If that happens, he’ll be on the fast track to getting back into NHL games.
Oct 6, 2011, 11:54 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby shared his thoughts about the league’s attempts to cut down on hits to the head as well as his rehab process in this video.
Oct 1, 2011, 5:56 PM EDT
As expected, Sidney Crosby ruled himself out of the Penguins’ season opener on Thursday, Oct. 6.
Sep 26, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
David Perron joined his team again today, although he didn’t practice. He still has a way to go before that happens, with the next big step being a baseline concussion test scheduled for next week.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)