Jun 7, 2012, 9:22 PM EST
Just like his playing career, sadly.
Apr 7, 2012, 7:09 PM EST
It is the playoffs, after all.
Mar 30, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Concussions are a strange beast, though.
Mar 12, 2012, 5:22 PM EST
Stan Bowman says Friday and Sunday are possible, too.
Feb 28, 2012, 8:09 PM EST
Chicago’s captain won’t play on Wednesday.
Feb 13, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
He’ll be out until the team figures out if it’s neck or concussion-related.
Feb 6, 2012, 7:52 PM EST
Horton’s gradually making progress recovering from a “mild concussion.”
Jan 27, 2012, 10:41 PM EST
You know the drill: there’s still no timetable for his return.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:12 PM EST
Paul Holmgren admits he holds no hope for Pronger’s return in season or playoffs.
Jan 19, 2012, 8:06 PM EST
More bad news for the beaten-down Blue Jackets.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
Why it’s OK to worry but far too early to panic.
Jan 11, 2012, 9:20 PM EST
Colorado activated him from the IR today.
Jan 2, 2012, 7:51 PM EST
The Rangers are delighted to have him back, even if he might take time to get his game together again.
Dec 19, 2011, 9:55 PM EST
Let’s hope he takes the proper amount of caution, though.
Dec 15, 2011, 8:09 PM EST
Will he ever be the same player again?
Dec 13, 2011, 12:02 PM EST
The 14-year-vet had his own career derailed by concussions.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
Eric Staal admits that he’s never hit his brother Marc harder than he did during that ill-fated game last season.
Oct 14, 2011, 11:53 AM EST
Here’s hoping that Andy McDonald isn’t suffering from post-concussion syndrome for the second season in a row.
Oct 14, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
No one wants to be the guy who re-injures Sidney Crosby in practice, but for the Penguins start to get ready, some teammate will need to knock him around a bit.
Oct 11, 2011, 5:39 PM EST
Penguins fans must temper their excitement today, as Sidney Crosby said that he didn’t meet with his team of doctors to gain clearance for contact today. This doesn’t mean it’s a setback, but it’s not a big step forward, either.
Oct 11, 2011, 11:33 AM EST
Sidney Crosby will reportedly meet with his team of doctors this morning with the goal of being cleared for contact. If that happens, he’ll be on the fast track to getting back into NHL games.
Oct 6, 2011, 11:54 PM EST
Sidney Crosby shared his thoughts about the league’s attempts to cut down on hits to the head as well as his rehab process in this video.
Oct 1, 2011, 5:56 PM EST
As expected, Sidney Crosby ruled himself out of the Penguins’ season opener on Thursday, Oct. 6.
Sep 26, 2011, 9:56 PM EST
David Perron joined his team again today, although he didn’t practice. He still has a way to go before that happens, with the next big step being a baseline concussion test scheduled for next week.
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 6
- BREAKING: Voynov charged with felony for domestic violence 30
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ 37
- (Video) PHT Extra: Carlyle’s on the hot seat, Hartley’s riding high 0
- Hextall launched profanity-laced tirade against Flyers last night 31
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him 56
- NHL watching 3-on-3 OT in the AHL closely 12
- Sens’ Murray hopes to bring cancer awareness 5
- Pens’ Dupuis has blood clot in lung, out six months 25
- It’s not all Carlyle’s fault, but the Leafs’ coach is failing at his job 12
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (56)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ (37)