Nov 26, 2010, 9:50 PM EDT
Take a look at the Anaheim Ducks’ distinct new third jerseys, which they debuted against the Chicago Blackhawks today. Then tell us if you like or dislike them in the poll by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 26, 2010, 5:56 PM EDT
“The Avery Rule” made an unlikely appearance today, as a Flyers OT game winner was called off because Chris Pronger waved his hand in Miikka Kiprusoff’s face. Did the officials make the right call?
Nov 22, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Vote for the November 15-21 goal of the week in the poll after the jump.
Nov 18, 2010, 4:51 PM EDT
The NHL decided to suspend Olli Jokinen three games for his cross-check on Wojtek Wolski. Check out the video of the hit and vote in the poll to determine if the suspension was too light, too harsh or just right.
Nov 15, 2010, 7:50 PM EDT
Decide which save was last week’s best by voting in the poll after the jump.
Nov 15, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
Vote for last week’s best goal by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 1, 2010, 7:30 PM EDT
Who made the better stop(s): Peter Budaj, Sergei Bobrovsky or Michal Neuvirth? Vote for last week’s best save after the jump.
Nov 1, 2010, 6:34 PM EDT
Who scored last week’s best goal? Vote after the jump.
Oct 25, 2010, 11:30 AM EDT
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your…
Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Last night saw three different players score hat tricks in the NHL for the second night in a row. Which player had the most impressive hat trick of the bunch?
Oct 20, 2010, 10:32 AM EDT
What do you think the NHL will do with Rick Rypien? Vote in our poll to let us know.
Oct 18, 2010, 7:47 PM EDT
Nashville Predators fans are up in arms after Washington Capitals forward Nicklas Backstrom boarded Marcel Goc into the boards. Goc will probably miss between two and four weeks with injuries suffered during the hit, so check out the video and vote in our poll to see if Backstrom’s hit was suspension-worthy.
Nick Foligno fined, but not suspended, for hit to head on Patrick Dwyer; Did NHL make the right choice?
Oct 15, 2010, 1:48 PM EDT
The NHL decided to fine – but not suspend – Nick Foligno for his hit on Patrick Dwyer. Check out a bigger version of the video and vote on whether or not Foligno deserved to be suspended by clicking “Read More.”
Oct 12, 2010, 1:00 AM EDT
In case you haven’t heard, Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson was ejected from tonight’s game against the Buffalo Sabres after driving a prone Jason Pominville into the boards. As we noted earlier, Pominville left the ice on a stretcher and was diagnosed with a concussion, but also showed signs of consciousness and did not need…
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 17
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 17
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (79)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)