Nov 26, 2010, 5:56 PM EST
“The Avery Rule” made an unlikely appearance today, as a Flyers OT game winner was called off because Chris Pronger waved his hand in Miikka Kiprusoff’s face. Did the officials make the right call?
Nov 22, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Vote for the November 15-21 goal of the week in the poll after the jump.
Nov 18, 2010, 4:51 PM EST
The NHL decided to suspend Olli Jokinen three games for his cross-check on Wojtek Wolski. Check out the video of the hit and vote in the poll to determine if the suspension was too light, too harsh or just right.
Nov 15, 2010, 7:50 PM EST
Decide which save was last week’s best by voting in the poll after the jump.
Nov 15, 2010, 7:00 PM EST
Vote for last week’s best goal by clicking “Read More.”
Nov 1, 2010, 7:30 PM EST
Who made the better stop(s): Peter Budaj, Sergei Bobrovsky or Michal Neuvirth? Vote for last week’s best save after the jump.
Nov 1, 2010, 6:34 PM EST
Who scored last week’s best goal? Vote after the jump.
Oct 25, 2010, 11:30 AM EST
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your…
Oct 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Last night saw three different players score hat tricks in the NHL for the second night in a row. Which player had the most impressive hat trick of the bunch?
Oct 20, 2010, 10:32 AM EST
What do you think the NHL will do with Rick Rypien? Vote in our poll to let us know.
Oct 18, 2010, 7:47 PM EST
Nashville Predators fans are up in arms after Washington Capitals forward Nicklas Backstrom boarded Marcel Goc into the boards. Goc will probably miss between two and four weeks with injuries suffered during the hit, so check out the video and vote in our poll to see if Backstrom’s hit was suspension-worthy.
Nick Foligno fined, but not suspended, for hit to head on Patrick Dwyer; Did NHL make the right choice?
Oct 15, 2010, 1:48 PM EST
The NHL decided to fine – but not suspend – Nick Foligno for his hit on Patrick Dwyer. Check out a bigger version of the video and vote on whether or not Foligno deserved to be suspended by clicking “Read More.”
Oct 12, 2010, 1:00 AM EST
In case you haven’t heard, Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson was ejected from tonight’s game against the Buffalo Sabres after driving a prone Jason Pominville into the boards. As we noted earlier, Pominville left the ice on a stretcher and was diagnosed with a concussion, but also showed signs of consciousness and did not need…
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 1
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 7
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 9
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 60
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 77
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (137)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)