Mar 8, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Ryan Miller’s stop on Mats Zuccarello earned him the February 28-March 6th Save of the Week.
Mar 8, 2011, 8:06 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin won the Goal of the Week award for February 28-March 6th. Check out the poll results and video of the goal in this post.
Mar 1, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s spin-o-rama goal earned him the February 21-27th Goal of the Week.
Mar 1, 2011, 8:06 PM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury edged Niklas Backstrom to win the February 21-27 Save of the Week.
Feb 22, 2011, 9:20 PM EST
Cam Ward’s desperate glove stop earned him the February 14-20 Save of the Week.
Feb 22, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
Pavel Datsyuk earned the Goal of the Week for February 14-20th.
Feb 12, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
A slight majority of PHT readers think that the Chicago Blackhawks will miss the playoffs. Click “Read More” for the results.
Feb 8, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
Niklas Backstrom earned his second Save of the Week, this time for January 31-February 6th.
Feb 8, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
Ville Leino beat out Sergei Kostitsyn for the January 31-February 6th Goal of the Week.
Feb 4, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
It seems like a slightly larger group of PHT readers prefer the new Lightning designs to the old ones. Click “Read More” for the mixed reactions.
Feb 1, 2011, 7:45 PM EST
Niklas Backstrom’s desperation stop earned him the January 24-30th Save of the Week.
Feb 1, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin was one of the most entertaining figures during the all-star weekend, so it makes sense that he earned the Goal of the Week.
Jan 28, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
PHT readers chose Team Staalbrien over Team Yerdstrom. Click “Read More” for poll results regarding this epic imaginary battle.
Jan 25, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Pekka Rinne barely edged Braden Holtby for the January 17-23rd Save of the Week.
Jan 25, 2011, 7:54 PM EST
Claude Giroux and Jeff Carter combined for an effort worthy of the Goal of the Week for January 17-23rd.
Jan 18, 2011, 7:09 PM EST
Jaroslav Halak beat out some of the biggest names in the NHL to earn the January 10-16th Save of the Week.
Jan 11, 2011, 9:49 PM EST
Jamie Benn’s amazing deke beat out Alex Ovechkin’s falling goal for the January 3-9 goal of the week.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM EST
Ultimately, PHT readers believe that NHL players should be required to wear visors.
Dec 28, 2010, 7:45 PM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury has won his fair share of popularity contests lately, as he earned his third save of the week award of the 2010-11 season.
Dec 21, 2010, 9:50 PM EST
Cam Ward ran away with the save of the week voting for the week of December 13-19th.
Dec 21, 2010, 7:40 PM EST
For the second week in a row, Linus Omark earned the goal of the week award among PHT readers.
Dec 17, 2010, 4:06 PM EST
While the Washington Capitals and his former team the San Jose Sharks received plenty of votes, the greatest number of PHT readers think that Tampa Bay is the ideal location for Evgeni Nabokov.
Dec 15, 2010, 1:36 AM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury lost his first game in a long time tonight, but hey, at least he received the save of the week award for December 6-12.
Dec 14, 2010, 11:00 PM EST
Linus Omark’s controversial goal earned the December 6-12 goal of the week award.
Dec 7, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
Pavel Datsyuk’s splendid sequence of stickhandling made some San Jose Sharks players look stupid … but voting that goal the best of the week makes PHT readers look very wise.
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 26
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 80
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)