Mar 8, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Ryan Miller’s stop on Mats Zuccarello earned him the February 28-March 6th Save of the Week.
Mar 8, 2011, 8:06 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin won the Goal of the Week award for February 28-March 6th. Check out the poll results and video of the goal in this post.
Mar 1, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s spin-o-rama goal earned him the February 21-27th Goal of the Week.
Mar 1, 2011, 8:06 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury edged Niklas Backstrom to win the February 21-27 Save of the Week.
Feb 22, 2011, 9:20 PM EDT
Cam Ward’s desperate glove stop earned him the February 14-20 Save of the Week.
Feb 22, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Pavel Datsyuk earned the Goal of the Week for February 14-20th.
Feb 12, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
A slight majority of PHT readers think that the Chicago Blackhawks will miss the playoffs. Click “Read More” for the results.
Feb 8, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Niklas Backstrom earned his second Save of the Week, this time for January 31-February 6th.
Feb 8, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
Ville Leino beat out Sergei Kostitsyn for the January 31-February 6th Goal of the Week.
Feb 4, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It seems like a slightly larger group of PHT readers prefer the new Lightning designs to the old ones. Click “Read More” for the mixed reactions.
Feb 1, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
Niklas Backstrom’s desperation stop earned him the January 24-30th Save of the Week.
Feb 1, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Alex Ovechkin was one of the most entertaining figures during the all-star weekend, so it makes sense that he earned the Goal of the Week.
Jan 28, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
PHT readers chose Team Staalbrien over Team Yerdstrom. Click “Read More” for poll results regarding this epic imaginary battle.
Jan 25, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
Pekka Rinne barely edged Braden Holtby for the January 17-23rd Save of the Week.
Jan 25, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
Claude Giroux and Jeff Carter combined for an effort worthy of the Goal of the Week for January 17-23rd.
Jan 18, 2011, 7:09 PM EDT
Jaroslav Halak beat out some of the biggest names in the NHL to earn the January 10-16th Save of the Week.
Jan 11, 2011, 9:49 PM EDT
Jamie Benn’s amazing deke beat out Alex Ovechkin’s falling goal for the January 3-9 goal of the week.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Ultimately, PHT readers believe that NHL players should be required to wear visors.
Dec 28, 2010, 7:45 PM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury has won his fair share of popularity contests lately, as he earned his third save of the week award of the 2010-11 season.
Dec 21, 2010, 9:50 PM EDT
Cam Ward ran away with the save of the week voting for the week of December 13-19th.
Dec 21, 2010, 7:40 PM EDT
For the second week in a row, Linus Omark earned the goal of the week award among PHT readers.
Dec 17, 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
While the Washington Capitals and his former team the San Jose Sharks received plenty of votes, the greatest number of PHT readers think that Tampa Bay is the ideal location for Evgeni Nabokov.
Dec 15, 2010, 1:36 AM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury lost his first game in a long time tonight, but hey, at least he received the save of the week award for December 6-12.
Dec 14, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
Linus Omark’s controversial goal earned the December 6-12 goal of the week award.
Dec 7, 2010, 5:00 PM EDT
Pavel Datsyuk’s splendid sequence of stickhandling made some San Jose Sharks players look stupid … but voting that goal the best of the week makes PHT readers look very wise.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 28
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 111
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 79
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (111)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (79)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)