Feb 17, 2012, 8:40 PM EST
Almost 20 percent believe that they’ll win all 14 remaining home games.
Dec 17, 2011, 9:45 AM EST
One team made the top five on both lists, interestingly enough.
Sep 7, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
PHT readers think that the Kings made the best move by making their alternate jerseys their full-time look. In fact, they think that those Gretzky-era inspired duds are even better than the ones Wayne Gretzky wore in the early 90’s.
Aug 2, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
A strong majority of voters said they like the new Jets logo in at least some form, while the largest group liked it even more than the beloved design the team last wore in the ’90s.
Jun 16, 2011, 12:26 AM EST
Shortly after winning his third Stanley Cup, Mark Recchi made his rumored retirement official tonight. He shouldn’t have many regrets after a prolific 22-year career, either.
Jun 2, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
The NHL won’t fine or suspend Alex Burrows for biting Patrice Bergeron. Check out this post for more details and poll results.
May 28, 2011, 12:42 PM EST
This post compares the actual conference finals results of the 2011 playoffs with picks made by PHT staffers and readers.
May 17, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
The PHT readers have spoken and they prefer to see the Nashville Predators move to the Eastern Conference should the Atlanta Thrashers relocate to Winnipeg and join the Western Conference.
May 14, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
This post compares the actual second round results of the 2011 playoffs with picks made by PHT staffers and readers.
May 7, 2011, 9:54 PM EST
It was a close call, but about 52 percent of voters think that the Flyers should do away with the Kate Smith video during their “God Bless America” ceremonies.
Apr 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
This post compares the actual first round results of the 2011 playoffs with picks made by PHT staffers and readers.
Apr 28, 2011, 4:31 AM EST
With the field of teams who can win the Stanley Cup down to eight, which one do you think will come out on top? Let us know by voting in the poll.
Apr 18, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
The NHL decided not to fine or suspend Raffi Torres for his controversial hit on Brent Seabrook. Read this post for the details, along with what PHT readers thought the league should have done.
Apr 12, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov edged Tuukka Rask for the April 4-10 Save of the Week.
Apr 12, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Nathan Gerbe’s spinning backhander helped him run away with the final Goal of the Week voting of the 2010-11 season.
Apr 5, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Ben Eager’s unexpectedly great goal earned him the March 28-April 3rd Goal of the Week.
Apr 5, 2011, 5:34 PM EST
Jhonas Enroth edged Jimmy Howard for the March 28-April 3rd Save of the Week.
Mar 29, 2011, 5:10 PM EST
PHT readers made Marc-Andre Fleury the March 21-27th Save of the Week winner.
Mar 29, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Matt Hendricks earned the overwhelming support of voters to win the March 21-27th Goal of the Week.
Mar 22, 2011, 11:47 PM EST
Henrik Lundqvist’s pair of glove saves earned him the March 14-20th Save of the Week.
Mar 22, 2011, 2:26 PM EST
Brooks Laich won the March 14-20th Goal of the Week.
Mar 15, 2011, 4:50 PM EST
Cam Ward might have allowed a goal right afterward, but his initial stop was impressive enough to earn him the March 7-15th Save of the Night.
Mar 15, 2011, 12:40 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin won his second consecutive Goal of the Week award for March 7-13th.
Mar 12, 2011, 10:45 AM EST
Most PHT readers feel that Zdeno Chara deserved some kind of suspension for his hit on Max Pacioretty, with many wanting a significant suspension. That being said, there were more than a thousand who thought the NHL made the right call, too.
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 0
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 21
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 15
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans': Oilers losing skid hits six games 17
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 99
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans': Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)