Sep 13, 2011, 7:38 PM EDT
Jeff Skinner accomplished more than most rookies last season. An all-star appearance, 31 goals, 63 points, and a Calder Trophy. Next on the “to-do” list: a playoff berth.
Apr 9, 2011, 2:47 AM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks rode a two-goal performance by Teemu Selanne to beat the Los Angeles Kings and secure a spot in the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs.
Apr 9, 2011, 2:39 AM EDT
After a wild night in the Eastern Conference, the Sabres clinch a playoff spot, the Penguins clinch home-ice advantage in the first round, and the idle Capitals clinch the #1 seed in the East.
Apr 8, 2011, 11:48 PM EDT
Ryan Miller makes a surprising return in the 3rd period as the Sabres win in overtime to clinch a playoff berth.
Apr 6, 2011, 12:54 AM EDT
PK Subban’s power play goal sends the Habs to the playoffs; Hawks earn a valuable point to help maintain the 8th spot in the Western Conference.
Mar 17, 2011, 2:59 AM EDT
By beating the Colorado Avalanche 4-2 at Rogers Place on Wednesday night, the Canucks became the first team to clinch a spot in the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)