Sep 13, 2011, 7:38 PM EDT
Jeff Skinner accomplished more than most rookies last season. An all-star appearance, 31 goals, 63 points, and a Calder Trophy. Next on the “to-do” list: a playoff berth.
Apr 9, 2011, 2:47 AM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks rode a two-goal performance by Teemu Selanne to beat the Los Angeles Kings and secure a spot in the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs.
Apr 9, 2011, 2:39 AM EDT
After a wild night in the Eastern Conference, the Sabres clinch a playoff spot, the Penguins clinch home-ice advantage in the first round, and the idle Capitals clinch the #1 seed in the East.
Apr 8, 2011, 11:48 PM EDT
Ryan Miller makes a surprising return in the 3rd period as the Sabres win in overtime to clinch a playoff berth.
Apr 6, 2011, 12:54 AM EDT
PK Subban’s power play goal sends the Habs to the playoffs; Hawks earn a valuable point to help maintain the 8th spot in the Western Conference.
Mar 17, 2011, 2:59 AM EDT
By beating the Colorado Avalanche 4-2 at Rogers Place on Wednesday night, the Canucks became the first team to clinch a spot in the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs.
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 0
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 13
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 20
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12