Mar 24, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It’s probably excessive to say that the Predators’ next two games – tonight against the Ducks, Saturday vs. the Stars – will decide the final spots in the West, but they should have a huge impact on those races.
Mar 24, 2011, 1:20 AM EDT
For the most part, the playoff-rich got richer while the desperate teams became poorer on Wednesday. Here are recaps of four contests that should have a substantial impact on the playoff picture.
Mar 23, 2011, 11:58 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne’s game-tying goal shocked the Stars, helping the Ducks beat Dallas in overtime. It wasn’t the only good news for Anaheim, either, as top goalie Jonas Hiller was reactivated from the injured reserve.
Mar 23, 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
The Predators keep plugging along toward a potential playoff berth and could benefit from the return of Cal O’Reilly and Steve Sullivan sometime soon. Read this post for information on that along with the lowdown on a huge week for the Preds.
Mar 22, 2011, 1:48 PM EDT
The Northeast Division lead could change hands tonight if the Canadiens win and Bruins lose in regulation.
Mar 21, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
The Penguins blew a 4-0 lead against the Red Wings, but James Neal helped them earn two points anyway by scoring the shootout winner.
Mar 20, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Sunday’s remaining five games could have a big impact on the playoff picture. Read this post for previews of each contest.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Two important games ended in shootouts that were actually pretty captivating tonight, with the Flyers finally earning a win against the Lightning 4-3 and the Sabres earning a comeback victory versus the Canadiens.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)