Mar 24, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
It’s probably excessive to say that the Predators’ next two games – tonight against the Ducks, Saturday vs. the Stars – will decide the final spots in the West, but they should have a huge impact on those races.
Mar 24, 2011, 1:20 AM EST
For the most part, the playoff-rich got richer while the desperate teams became poorer on Wednesday. Here are recaps of four contests that should have a substantial impact on the playoff picture.
Mar 23, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
Teemu Selanne’s game-tying goal shocked the Stars, helping the Ducks beat Dallas in overtime. It wasn’t the only good news for Anaheim, either, as top goalie Jonas Hiller was reactivated from the injured reserve.
Mar 23, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
The Predators keep plugging along toward a potential playoff berth and could benefit from the return of Cal O’Reilly and Steve Sullivan sometime soon. Read this post for information on that along with the lowdown on a huge week for the Preds.
Mar 22, 2011, 1:48 PM EST
The Northeast Division lead could change hands tonight if the Canadiens win and Bruins lose in regulation.
Mar 21, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
The Penguins blew a 4-0 lead against the Red Wings, but James Neal helped them earn two points anyway by scoring the shootout winner.
Mar 20, 2011, 4:14 PM EST
Sunday’s remaining five games could have a big impact on the playoff picture. Read this post for previews of each contest.
Feb 15, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
Two important games ended in shootouts that were actually pretty captivating tonight, with the Flyers finally earning a win against the Lightning 4-3 and the Sabres earning a comeback victory versus the Canadiens.
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 8
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 27
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)