Feb 8, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
Without their staggering depth from last season, the Blackhawks must scratch and claw like most other teams as they find themselves in 11th place in the West. While that frustration boiled over after a 3-1 loss to Calgary, we must ask: will the Blackhawks eventually make the playoffs? Read more in this post and share your thoughts by voting in our poll.
Dec 19, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
The Capitals can let out a brief sigh of relief, as they regained the lead in the Southeast Division with a win over the Senators tonight.
Nov 2, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
When I made my predictions for the regular season, I decide to go out on a limb and chose four Central Division teams to make the playoffs, meaning that the division would represent half of the Western Conference’s postseason squads. I actually might have been too conservative with my Central Division praise, though, being that…
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22