Apr 5, 2012, 11:06 PM EST
Dallas and Colorado get eliminated.
Apr 5, 2012, 9:50 PM EST
Start your absurd Laich-Messier comparisons in 3, 2, 1 …
Apr 3, 2012, 9:56 PM EST
The first bullet point in Tortorella’s Jack Adams argument?
Apr 1, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
A roundup of Saturday’s most interesting developments.
Mar 31, 2012, 9:41 PM EST
New Jersey makes it official.
Mar 30, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
Here’s a quick roundup of who clinched, who inched and who’s officially out.
Mar 29, 2012, 12:54 AM EST
Are they the NHL’s Moneyball equivalent? Who cares, because they keep winning.
Mar 22, 2012, 9:49 PM EST
Geno might just have a shot at 50 goals, after all.
Mar 19, 2012, 11:32 PM EST
That doesn’t mean they won’t battle for seeding, though, obviously.
Mar 15, 2012, 10:31 PM EST
The Hurricanes goalie stops all 40 shots for 200th career win.
Mar 27, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
The Bruins became the fourth team to lock up a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference by taking out Philadelphia 2-1. They’ve also helped put the Flyers into a more precarious position.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)