Nov 17, 2011, 7:02 PM EST
Stephane Quintal is the NHL’s newest employee. Here he is punching PJ Stock.
Nov 16, 2011, 5:28 PM EST
I know, it sounds crazy.
Aug 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
The OHL announced its biggest changes for the 2011-12 season, including one the NHL should adopt: switching to equipment that includes soft caps on elbow and shoulder pads.
Mar 16, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL. This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about Gary Bettman’s five point plan to help improve player safety in…
Mar 13, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk about player safety in the wake of the Max Pacioretty hit earlier in the week.
Feb 12, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
If you think that players might be all united on how to help save themselves from concussions, it’s not as simple as it sounds as players on Tampa Bay can prove to you.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM EST
Ultimately, PHT readers believe that NHL players should be required to wear visors.
Jan 5, 2011, 8:36 PM EST
On the heels of Ryan Getzlaf’s unnerving sinus fractures – an injury that might have been prevented or limited if he wore a visor – we must ask: should the NHL require players to wear visors?
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 25
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 2
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)