Nov 17, 2011, 7:02 PM EDT
Stephane Quintal is the NHL’s newest employee. Here he is punching PJ Stock.
Nov 16, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
I know, it sounds crazy.
Aug 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The OHL announced its biggest changes for the 2011-12 season, including one the NHL should adopt: switching to equipment that includes soft caps on elbow and shoulder pads.
Mar 16, 2011, 11:45 AM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL. This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about Gary Bettman’s five point plan to help improve player safety in…
Mar 13, 2011, 2:36 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk about player safety in the wake of the Max Pacioretty hit earlier in the week.
Feb 12, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
If you think that players might be all united on how to help save themselves from concussions, it’s not as simple as it sounds as players on Tampa Bay can prove to you.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
Ultimately, PHT readers believe that NHL players should be required to wear visors.
Jan 5, 2011, 8:36 PM EDT
On the heels of Ryan Getzlaf’s unnerving sinus fractures – an injury that might have been prevented or limited if he wore a visor – we must ask: should the NHL require players to wear visors?
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 13
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 39
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6