Mar 30, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
Here’s a quick roundup of who clinched, who inched and who’s officially out.
Mar 30, 2012, 9:19 PM EST
Pascal Dupuis set a special mark of his own.
Mar 30, 2012, 9:30 AM EST
He has a clear lead in the Art Ross Trophy race.
Mar 29, 2012, 9:47 PM EST
Penguins face unlikely prospect of making up five-point gap with five games left.
Mar 29, 2012, 8:10 PM EST
Not the luckiest superstar in sports.
Mar 29, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Will the EA Sports curse continue?
Mar 29, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Currently the sixth seed in either conference might be preferable to the fifth seed.
Mar 29, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
You can’t totally blame them for trying to trade blows with all their stars healthy, can you?
Mar 28, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
How many he’ll miss after that nobody knows.
Mar 27, 2012, 10:54 PM EST
New York’s Atlantic Division lead grows to three points on a bad Tuesday for Pittsburgh.
Mar 27, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
The golden boy broke one of the league’s golden rules.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:54 AM EST
Pens defenseman has a lower-body injury (day-to-day).
Mar 26, 2012, 7:17 PM EST
32-year-old veteran is enjoying a career year.
Mar 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
It’s the fifth time he’s been a star of the week this season.
Mar 26, 2012, 8:08 AM EST
This pair of games should help get you ready for the oncoming playoffs.
Mar 26, 2012, 12:59 AM EST
See both highlights and then make the call.
Mar 25, 2012, 11:25 PM EST
It’s not his main focus, but he will try to catch Malkin.
Mar 25, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
Predators get goals from six different players.
Mar 25, 2012, 10:10 PM EST
Pittsburgh bounces back from Saturday’s embarrassing 8-4 loss.
Mar 25, 2012, 3:31 PM EST
This shouldn’t generate too much sarcasm, now should it?
Mar 25, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
He’s played in just eight games this season.
Mar 24, 2012, 11:13 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov has been a big part of the Flyers’ success.
Mar 24, 2012, 10:49 PM EST
Daniel Alfredsson breaks out of his cold streak with four points.
Mar 24, 2012, 3:56 PM EST
Apparently all comebacks have to be centered around the Penguins.
Mar 22, 2012, 9:49 PM EST
Geno might just have a shot at 50 goals, after all.
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 20
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 14
- Canucks’ Hamhuis placed on IR 3
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 31
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 17
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 99
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 5
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)