Dec 9, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 AM EDT
Evgeni Malkin pulled a trick out of his bag that looked like the one Ville Leino tried the other night. That… Isn’t a good thing.
Dec 9, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Artem Anisimov’s goal celebration caused enough trouble for him to apologize for it.
Dec 8, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
He’s out indefinitely after nailing Alexei Ponikarovsky.
Dec 8, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
No. 87 speaks about dealing with post-practice headache.
Dec 8, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
Played a part in the Penguins shutting him down for the next two games.
Dec 8, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Looking for some spice to tonight’s Flyers-Penguins game that doesn’t focus on Max Talbot? Brooks Orpik has you covered.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:51 AM EDT
It might’ve been David Krejci and not teammate Chris Kunitz who put Sidney Crosby on the shelf this weekend.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:31 AM EDT
Ville Leino is definitely going to hear from Brendan Shanahan for his attempted cheap elbow on Matt Read.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EDT
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Dec 7, 2011, 4:28 PM EDT
Tests reveal “no problems,” but Penguins “think it’s best that he sits out the next two games as a precaution.”
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 AM EDT
Outrageous claim? Max Talbot seems to think his teammate Claude Giroux is just as good as his old teammate Sidney Crosby.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
When Buffalo and Philly get together, you can always bank on sparks flying at some point. This time, Ryan Miller’s got something to prove.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 6, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
Preds forward discusses New York Times’ Derek Boogaard article.
Dec 6, 2011, 4:06 PM EDT
Another strange chapter is written.
Dec 6, 2011, 2:52 PM EDT
Pens coach has good range.
Dec 6, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
If there’s one team that stands out as a huge loser in realignment, it’s the Carolina Hurricanes.
Dec 6, 2011, 1:27 AM EDT
The Red Wings and Capitals’ brass seem especially happy about the news.
Dec 5, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
Call it a statement game or not, but the Bruins showed which team is the hottest in the East with a 3-1 win against the Penguins.
Dec 5, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT
Claims his hit on Letang was compared to Cooke’s on Savard.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Dec 5, 2011, 12:29 PM EDT
In news that shouldn’t shock you today, Kris Letang has a concussion thanks to the hit he took from Max Pacioretty.
Dec 4, 2011, 5:10 PM EDT
Besides the fact both were Philadelphia Flyers, that is…
Dec 4, 2011, 1:24 PM EDT
20-year-old lighting it up for the Jets.
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 0
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 16
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 8
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 8
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 17
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 31
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 23
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 25
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)