Apr 3, 2011, 4:48 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire share their thoughts with who they’re worried about heading into the postseason. Fans in Detroit and Philadelphia might want to listen up. Milbury also worries about the Sabres without Ryan Miller.
Apr 3, 2011, 3:33 PM EST
Mike Milbury shows his appreciation for three 40+ year-old stars shining in the NHL while Pierre McGuire gives it up for a pair of outstanding Western Conference young defensemen.
Apr 3, 2011, 2:31 PM EST
NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discuss Sidney Crosby’s chances of returning for the playoffs as well as Vancouver’s Stanley Cup hopes without Manny Malhotra and Dan Hamhuis.
Mar 20, 2011, 6:14 PM EST
Barry Trotz’s Nashville Predators are hoping to get back to the playoffs. They’ve got a tough road ahead as Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discussed today.
Mar 20, 2011, 5:55 PM EST
Who should be the MVP? Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discuss their choices, including Jonathan Toews, Daniel Sedin, Nicklas Lidstrom, Carey Price, Tim Thomas and Pekka Rinne.
Mar 13, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
The Blackhawks visited the White House this week to recognize their Stanley Cup victory. Patrick Kane gives us a view of the ceremony we’ve never seen before.
Mar 13, 2011, 4:03 PM EST
Mike Milbury discusses refreshing turnarounds in Buffalo, Calgary and Washington while Pierre McGuire praises Pittsburgh’s fortitude amid what could have been crushing injuries.
Mar 13, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk about player safety in the wake of the Max Pacioretty hit earlier in the week.
Mar 6, 2011, 3:44 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury talk with Liam McHugh about what they think of the Washington Capitals and Tampa Bay Lightning gearing up for the playoffs the way they’re doing.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
The Devils are one of the hottest teams in the NHL, prompting Pierre and Mike to discuss their possible (yet unlikely) playoff run along with whether or not Jacques Lemaire will coach the team next season.
Feb 13, 2011, 4:07 PM EST
Mike Milbury discusses the Capitals’ bumpy transition to a more defensive-minded scheme while Pierre McGuire is impressed by Keith Yandle’s development and the Coyotes’ rise in the Pacific Division.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:49 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discuss their shared belief that the Penguins-Islanders game went over the line in this video.
Feb 6, 2011, 4:47 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discuss how long the Penguins can go without their captain Sidney Crosby.
Feb 6, 2011, 3:44 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discuss how the Rangers and Red Wings are fighting through injuries, even if New York is benefiting from much better goaltending than Detroit.
Feb 6, 2011, 3:41 PM EST
The Caps playoff problems are well known by now and defenseman Mike Green addresses those problems while Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury talks about what they can do to get past it.
Feb 6, 2011, 2:31 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discuss the rise in fighting in the NHL between periods during NBC’s Game of the Week.
Jan 23, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
In the NHL on NBC post game report, Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk about the great season the Boston Bruins are having.
Jan 23, 2011, 4:47 PM EST
Check out Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury have it out over head shots in the league.
Video: Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discuss which player should go first in All-Star Game Fantasy Draft
Jan 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
This video includes a preview of the 2011 NHL All-Star Game, highlighting the debate regarding which player will go No.1 in Friday’s fantasy draft.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 21
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)