Jan 7, 2013, 10:44 PM EST
He sees big things for the Penguins and Rangers.
Sep 25, 2012, 11:15 PM EST
Is there reason to be positive?
May 23, 2012, 8:21 AM EST
Now all he’s missing is a meal named after him at IHOP. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 2, 2012, 8:54 AM EST
He was this close to making the jump from television to the Habs front office.
Mar 13, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
Milbury and Jones break it down.
Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 PM EST
Watch the entire exchange.
Dec 21, 2011, 9:10 PM EST
Keith Jones and Pierre McGuire discuss changes related to Rule No. 48.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Perhaps the GM was the problem instead of the coach?
Nov 22, 2011, 8:51 PM EST
McGuire and Roenick seem to think so.
Nov 22, 2011, 7:40 PM EST
Crosby’s night evoked memories of Mario Lemieux, Saku Koivu and more.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:05 PM EST
Watch Crosby talk to Pierre McGuire after his memorable first period back.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Does Dennis Seidenberg have a date with Brendan Shanahan on the way in his future? Jeremy Roenick and Pierre McGuire debate Seidenberg’s boarding penalty from the Bruins’ 4-1 loss to Carolina.
Sep 21, 2011, 11:25 PM EST
There’s a lot of pressure on the Washington Capitals heading into this season and NBC’s Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk to NBC Sports Talk’s Russ Thaler about how they have to win in the playoffs… Or else.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:59 PM EST
Pierre McGuire sits down with Russ Thaler on NBC Sports Talk to discuss what the long term effects of the tragedy in Russia could be for the hockey world.
Sep 14, 2011, 11:46 PM EST
Pierre McGuire stopped by NBC Sports Talk on Versus this afternoon and talked about whether or not the moves the Sabres made this offseason make them this year’s dark horse candidate to make the Stanley Cup finals.
Jun 16, 2011, 1:09 AM EST
Come watch the Boston Bruins celebrate their first Stanley Cup since 1972 as Zdeno Chara lifts the Cup high above his head while Tim Thomas talks with Pierre McGuire about his incredible finals performance.
May 23, 2011, 10:37 AM EST
NBC’s Liam McHugh gets the straight scoop on what needs to happen in Game 5 from Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury.
May 1, 2011, 4:58 PM EST
Want a primer for Game 2 of Tampa Bay-Washington? Check out this video post.
Apr 30, 2011, 7:11 PM EST
NBC’s Pierre McGuire talks with a pair of Boston’s stars from their 7-3 win over Philadelphia in Nathan Horton and David Krejci.
Apr 30, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
Last night in San Jose, Game 1 of the Sharks’ series with the Detroit Red Wings was a classic just as we figured it might be. The game saw the Wings get out first with a goal from Nicklas Lidstrom only to see the Sharks tie it up in the third period thanks the Sharks…
Apr 23, 2011, 5:27 PM EST
Liam McHugh, Pierre McGuire, and Mike Milbury discuss tomorrow’s Game 6 between the Philadelphia Flyers and the Buffalo Sabres.
Apr 10, 2011, 6:42 PM EST
NBC’s Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discussed a bit about one team they’re thinking will be a big surprise during the playoffs this year and they hail from Music City, USA.
Apr 10, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury hashed it out today on the air picking who they think will win the NHL Awards. From the Vezina, to the Norris, to the Hart – these two pick who they like in each category.
Apr 10, 2011, 4:02 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury took a look at the Western Conference playoff picture during today’s game and took time out to look at the West’s top two seeds in particular.
Apr 10, 2011, 3:27 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury take a look at the Eastern Conference playoff matchups and how each series shapes up as they look ahead to the playoffs this week.
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 14
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 28
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 5
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 67
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 64
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 32
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Video: ‘The message is not being heard’ when it comes to illegal hits, suspensions 53
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (103)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)