Oct 10, 2011, 10:29 AM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard is appealing his suspension. Let’s hope his agent doesn’t tear anyone apart at the meeting.
Oct 9, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s agent, Allan Walsh, is furious with the NHL over his client getting suspended two games for a questionable high-sticking incident.
Oct 9, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Is the Shanahand getting a little heavy now? Many will be surprised that Pierre-Marc Bouchard has been suspended two games for what he claims was an accidental high stick on Matt Calvert.
Oct 9, 2011, 11:48 AM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard might be in line for league discipline after high-sticking Matt Calvert.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
Sep 21, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
The word “trap” is a dirty word in the NHL, especially in Minnesota. Just think of how Wild fans will react when they hear coach Mike Yeo is bringing it back.
Sep 3, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
New Wild head coach Mike Yeo announced what his top two scoring lines are going to be at the start of training camp and we’re actually impressed. Will it work though?
Jul 20, 2011, 6:25 PM EST
Concussions derailed Peter Mueller’s renaissance with Colorado in 2009-10 and kept him from playing a single game in 2010-11. So will he be back? The Avalanche are keeping him at arm’s length from the media.
Apr 10, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
Chicago couldn’t do it themselves so the Minnesota Wild did it for them. The Blackhawks land in the playoffs after the Wild beat Dallas 5-3 tonight.
Mar 30, 2011, 10:45 AM EST
Minnesota’s Pierre-Marc Bouchard decided that with the team down by one, he was just going to do it all by himself.
Mar 19, 2011, 5:29 PM EST
If the Wild were thinking about making the playoffs, losing to Columbus in overtime is a pretty bad way to go about it.
Mar 1, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s spin-o-rama goal earned him the February 21-27th Goal of the Week.
Feb 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Who scored the best goal for the week of February 21-27? The contestants are: Josh Bailey, Pierre-Marc Bouchard, Bobby Butler, Matt Martin, Niklas Hagman, Nick Foligno and Phil Kessel.
Feb 23, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
You had to know Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s spin-o-rama goal was going to be goal of the night.
Dec 1, 2010, 5:17 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard discusses his first game back after 14 months away from the game because of concussion problems.
Nov 30, 2010, 2:44 PM EST
After missing 112 of the Wild’s last 113 games due to concussion problems, Pierre-Marc Bouchard is set to return to action.
Nov 23, 2010, 1:32 PM EST
Patrick O’Sullivan is hoping that going back to the team that originally drafted him will be able to spark his career.
Nov 5, 2010, 10:38 PM EST
Sadly, the reports regarding Pierre-Marc Bouchard being close to a return from concussion problems seem hasty.
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 0
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 1
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 42
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 1
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)