Oct 10, 2011, 10:29 AM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard is appealing his suspension. Let’s hope his agent doesn’t tear anyone apart at the meeting.
Oct 9, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s agent, Allan Walsh, is furious with the NHL over his client getting suspended two games for a questionable high-sticking incident.
Oct 9, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Is the Shanahand getting a little heavy now? Many will be surprised that Pierre-Marc Bouchard has been suspended two games for what he claims was an accidental high stick on Matt Calvert.
Oct 9, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard might be in line for league discipline after high-sticking Matt Calvert.
Sep 30, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
The Wild got a bit better in the offseason finally injecting offense into their lineup. Is that enough of a change to get them back to the playoffs though? Ah ha, that’s the question.
Sep 21, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
The word “trap” is a dirty word in the NHL, especially in Minnesota. Just think of how Wild fans will react when they hear coach Mike Yeo is bringing it back.
Sep 3, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
New Wild head coach Mike Yeo announced what his top two scoring lines are going to be at the start of training camp and we’re actually impressed. Will it work though?
Jul 20, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
Concussions derailed Peter Mueller’s renaissance with Colorado in 2009-10 and kept him from playing a single game in 2010-11. So will he be back? The Avalanche are keeping him at arm’s length from the media.
Apr 10, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
Chicago couldn’t do it themselves so the Minnesota Wild did it for them. The Blackhawks land in the playoffs after the Wild beat Dallas 5-3 tonight.
Mar 30, 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
Minnesota’s Pierre-Marc Bouchard decided that with the team down by one, he was just going to do it all by himself.
Mar 19, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
If the Wild were thinking about making the playoffs, losing to Columbus in overtime is a pretty bad way to go about it.
Mar 1, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s spin-o-rama goal earned him the February 21-27th Goal of the Week.
Feb 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Who scored the best goal for the week of February 21-27? The contestants are: Josh Bailey, Pierre-Marc Bouchard, Bobby Butler, Matt Martin, Niklas Hagman, Nick Foligno and Phil Kessel.
Feb 23, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
You had to know Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s spin-o-rama goal was going to be goal of the night.
Dec 1, 2010, 5:17 PM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard discusses his first game back after 14 months away from the game because of concussion problems.
Nov 30, 2010, 2:44 PM EDT
After missing 112 of the Wild’s last 113 games due to concussion problems, Pierre-Marc Bouchard is set to return to action.
Nov 23, 2010, 1:32 PM EDT
Patrick O’Sullivan is hoping that going back to the team that originally drafted him will be able to spark his career.
Nov 5, 2010, 10:38 PM EDT
Sadly, the reports regarding Pierre-Marc Bouchard being close to a return from concussion problems seem hasty.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 45
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)