Feb 7, 2013, 2:57 PM EDT
Minnesota will have a new look up front against Vancouver tonight.
Feb 6, 2013, 2:39 PM EDT
Charlie Coyle gets promoted to the top unit.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:04 AM EDT
Columbus has one win in last six games.
Jan 17, 2013, 3:28 PM EDT
He’s a solid point producer…when healthy.
Dec 18, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
If the 2012-13 campaign is saved, he’ll try to stage a comeback.
Dec 7, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
He hasn’t played a game since last December.
Jul 9, 2012, 1:52 PM EDT
Of note, Parise’s wearing his dad’s old No. 11.
Jun 13, 2012, 1:52 PM EDT
“It is going to be so substantial that I cannot see Zach Parise turning it down.”
Mar 19, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
He must be made of Teflon to avoid getting sat down.
Jan 24, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Slumping teams duke it out to see who can sneak into the postseason.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Tough times for the Wild.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EDT
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 AM EDT
It’s tough to win a lot of games without a second line that can score.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EDT
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
Jan 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EDT
A look at some players with really low hit totals.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Stars winger continues his breakout campaign.
Dec 31, 2011, 10:23 PM EDT
Even if he won’t suspend players for questionable hits on members of the Minnesota Wild.
Dec 29, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
The Wild will probably keep on winning, though.
Dec 14, 2011, 3:54 PM EDT
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EDT
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Oct 10, 2011, 12:46 PM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s appeal of his two-game suspension went about as expected as NHL commissioner Gary Bettman upheld the ruling.
Oct 10, 2011, 10:49 AM EDT
After taking Pierre-Marc’s errant stick to the face, Matt Calvert is busy saving his face.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 27
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 26
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)