Feb 7, 2013, 2:57 PM EST
Minnesota will have a new look up front against Vancouver tonight.
Feb 6, 2013, 2:39 PM EST
Charlie Coyle gets promoted to the top unit.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:04 AM EST
Columbus has one win in last six games.
Jan 17, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
He’s a solid point producer…when healthy.
Dec 18, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
If the 2012-13 campaign is saved, he’ll try to stage a comeback.
Dec 7, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
He hasn’t played a game since last December.
Jul 9, 2012, 1:52 PM EST
Of note, Parise’s wearing his dad’s old No. 11.
Jun 13, 2012, 1:52 PM EST
“It is going to be so substantial that I cannot see Zach Parise turning it down.”
Mar 19, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
He must be made of Teflon to avoid getting sat down.
Jan 24, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Slumping teams duke it out to see who can sneak into the postseason.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Tough times for the Wild.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
It’s tough to win a lot of games without a second line that can score.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
Jan 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
A look at some players with really low hit totals.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Stars winger continues his breakout campaign.
Dec 31, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
Even if he won’t suspend players for questionable hits on members of the Minnesota Wild.
Dec 29, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
The Wild will probably keep on winning, though.
Dec 14, 2011, 3:54 PM EST
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EST
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Oct 10, 2011, 12:46 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s appeal of his two-game suspension went about as expected as NHL commissioner Gary Bettman upheld the ruling.
Oct 10, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
After taking Pierre-Marc’s errant stick to the face, Matt Calvert is busy saving his face.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 1
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 2
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 6
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 19
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 42
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)