Feb 7, 2013, 2:57 PM EST
Minnesota will have a new look up front against Vancouver tonight.
Feb 6, 2013, 2:39 PM EST
Charlie Coyle gets promoted to the top unit.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:04 AM EST
Columbus has one win in last six games.
Jan 17, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
He’s a solid point producer…when healthy.
Dec 18, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
If the 2012-13 campaign is saved, he’ll try to stage a comeback.
Dec 7, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
He hasn’t played a game since last December.
Jul 9, 2012, 1:52 PM EST
Of note, Parise’s wearing his dad’s old No. 11.
Jun 13, 2012, 1:52 PM EST
“It is going to be so substantial that I cannot see Zach Parise turning it down.”
Mar 19, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
He must be made of Teflon to avoid getting sat down.
Jan 24, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
Slumping teams duke it out to see who can sneak into the postseason.
Jan 18, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Tough times for the Wild.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
The last thing the Wild needed was to lose their captain and best player.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Shoulder? Arm? Either way, it’s an upper body injury…
Jan 14, 2012, 9:22 AM EST
On a team loaded with veterans, that’s a lot of blame to go around.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
It’s tough to win a lot of games without a second line that can score.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:55 PM EST
Bouchard has missed a lot of time in his career with concussion problems already
Jan 9, 2012, 7:00 PM EST
A look at some players with really low hit totals.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Stars winger continues his breakout campaign.
Dec 31, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
Even if he won’t suspend players for questionable hits on members of the Minnesota Wild.
Dec 29, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:03 PM EST
The Wild will probably keep on winning, though.
Dec 14, 2011, 3:54 PM EST
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EST
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Oct 10, 2011, 12:46 PM EST
Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s appeal of his two-game suspension went about as expected as NHL commissioner Gary Bettman upheld the ruling.
Oct 10, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
After taking Pierre-Marc’s errant stick to the face, Matt Calvert is busy saving his face.
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 1
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 12
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 9
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 7
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)