Oct 6, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
We gave you the East, now we’ll give you the West. PHT picks who makes the playoffs and who slinks to the back of the pack.
Oct 6, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
How does the PHT staff see things working out in the Eastern Conference for the playoffs? We’ve got our ideas.
Oct 5, 2011, 3:38 PM EST
You’ve been dying to find out and we’ve got it for you. The PHT staff predicts who they think will make the Stanley Cup finals and win it all as well as the postseason awards.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
With the 2011 playoffs over, we look back at our predictions (and your predictions) to see how well we did.
Jun 1, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
You’ve gotten all the analysis you need, now you get to hear from us as we put our money where our mouth is and pick who wins the Stanley Cup.
May 14, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
While we’re in the predicting mood, PHT takes a look at what we think shakes loose in the Western Conference finals between Vancouver and San Jose.
May 14, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
It’s the time you’ve all been waiting for: Our predictions on how we think the Eastern Conference finals will go.
May 14, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
This post compares the actual second round results of the 2011 playoffs with picks made by PHT staffers and readers.
Apr 28, 2011, 9:41 PM EST
The Eastern Conference second round doesn’t get going until tomorrow night, but that’s not going to stop us from sounding off on who we think advances to the Eastern Conference final.
Apr 28, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
With Vancouver and Nashville kicking off the second round tonight, we make our own predictions on what we think happens in the Western Conference second round.
Apr 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
This post compares the actual first round results of the 2011 playoffs with picks made by PHT staffers and readers.
Apr 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Capitals and Lightning know each other well as division rivals, but will Washington get the best of Tampa Bay in the playoffs too? Share your thoughts on how this series will shape up in the poll.
Apr 13, 2011, 3:29 AM EST
Time for us to put our money where our mouth is and our mouth and our money are banking on chalk to carry the day into the Stanley Cup final where one team will win their first ever Stanley Cup.
Apr 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
It might not be getting the attention some of the other series are, but Anaheim and Nashville are set up for a slobbknocker of a series.
Apr 11, 2011, 7:17 PM EST
It’s a battle of California in the playoffs for the first time and unfortunately, both teams are going in different directions. We pick on the Kings and Sharks as PHT Predicts this series.
Apr 11, 2011, 6:15 PM EST
It must be the playoffs if Chicago and Vancouver are playing. Can the Canucks vanquish the demons of past playoff failures or does Chicago still own them? Oh the intrigue is large here.
Apr 11, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
A blood feud on ice that’s become a virtually annual event. Montreal and Boston go to war once again and we dig in to see who we think will win. You can vote in our poll and tell us how smart/dumb you think we are.
Apr 11, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
Buffalo and Philadelphia always manage to cross paths in the playoffs and this year is no exception. The Flyers limped into the end of the season while the Sabres are playing great. Oh the drama!
Apr 11, 2011, 5:16 PM EST
The Rangers and Capitals get it on again in the playoffs only this time some of the players and the circumstances have changed. We take a look at who we think wins this series and want to know who you think takes it.
Apr 11, 2011, 4:52 PM EST
The PHT staff weighs in with their thoughts on the Pittsburgh-Tampa Bay series and we ask you for your prediction in our poll. Are you Team Staal or Team Stamkos?
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (70)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)