Shanahan suspends Shaw three games for charging Smith…but if Smith was injured, Shaw would’ve been done for the series
Apr 17, 2012, 3:23 PM EST
Apr 17, 2012, 1:40 PM EST
Phoenix coach Dave Tippett says he’s a game time decision.
Apr 17, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
The Shea Weber fine is having quite the effect on everyone.
Apr 16, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
Martin Hanzal and Lauri Korpikoski are also absent.
Apr 15, 2012, 2:29 PM EST
After being hit by Chicago’s Andrew Shaw, injury concern was sky high.
Apr 15, 2012, 11:36 AM EST
Three separate disciplinary hearings will test his ability to mete out suspensions.
Apr 15, 2012, 1:18 AM EST
Bryan Bickell was the hero with the first and last goals of the game.
Apr 15, 2012, 12:29 AM EST
The Coyotes netminder goes down after the hit, but ends up staying in the game.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
After leaving Game 1, Phoenix was worried they’d be without their top goal scorer.
Apr 14, 2012, 10:23 AM EST
Making the Coyotes goalie work even harder is what the playoffs are about for Chicago. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 13, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
35-goal man was knocked out of action early in Thursday’s win over Chicago.
Apr 13, 2012, 8:05 AM EST
Chris Kelly, Antoine Vermette, and Martin Havlat all have big nights.
Apr 13, 2012, 1:10 AM EST
Break out your “Hanzal that rocks Chicago” puns.
Apr 12, 2012, 11:18 PM EST
Phoenix’s 1-1 goal shows that some luck is on its side, though.
Apr 12, 2012, 2:19 PM EST
The two will meet tonight when Chicago takes on Phoenix.
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 10, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
Patrick Kane, Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook get the nod.
Apr 9, 2012, 10:55 PM EST
He could join Hossa, Sharp, Kane, and Seabrook when the Blackhawks have the man advantage.
Apr 9, 2012, 12:28 PM EST
Phoenix rode the red-hot goalie to its first-ever division crown.
Apr 8, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
Will these be the Coyotes’ final games in Glendale?
Apr 8, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
NBC Universal will televise every postseason game this year.
Apr 7, 2012, 10:47 PM EST
Phoenix carries the third seed against sixth-ranked Chicago.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
He’s a big part of the reason the Coyotes are going to the playoffs for the third straight season.
Apr 6, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Phoenix now one win away from clinching its first-ever division title.
Apr 5, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
Former Calgary coach remains critical of organization.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (74)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)