Apr 23, 2012, 9:09 PM EST
Phoenix gets its big pivot back.
Apr 23, 2012, 3:19 PM EST
The Blackhawks forward visited teammates today.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09 AM EST
Will he even get to play with Brian Elliott doing his thing though? That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EST
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:51 AM EST
Even his checkered history isn’t enough to earn him a meeting.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
Brad Richards: “And just because it’s April 15 isn’t a reason to allow players to behave that way at this time of year or for the league to be lenient when they do. Players are still at risk.”
Apr 22, 2012, 1:02 AM EST
Gab about another tight Hawks-Yotes clash.
Apr 21, 2012, 11:20 PM EST
And yes, Coyotes fans cheered it when it was on the JumboTron.
Apr 21, 2012, 10:40 PM EST
Torts compares it to the Raffi Torres hit, Neil says it’s clean.
Apr 21, 2012, 8:51 PM EST
Grapes thought Torres would get 10 games, but his suspension turned out to be much harsher.
Apr 21, 2012, 7:34 PM EST
Kings defenseman speaks from experience.
Apr 21, 2012, 6:32 PM EST
To appeal or not to appeal, that is the last question left for the Coyotes forward.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:37 PM EST
Toews thinks it sends a “huge message.”
Apr 21, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
The Penguins’ forward has largely reformed haven’t being handed a major suspension last season.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
“How many times do we reset the standards?”
Apr 21, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
You didn’t think they’d fight this one, would you?
Apr 21, 2012, 1:25 PM EST
The players’ union is between a rock and a hard place.
Apr 21, 2012, 12:59 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan’s ruling will go down as one of the harshest.
Apr 21, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
A dirty hit deserves a stiff punishment. Is justice served?
Apr 20, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Don’t expect any word today.
Apr 20, 2012, 3:15 PM EST
“The guy was acting insane. “
Apr 20, 2012, 2:47 PM EST
Head coach Joel Quenneville is thinking about making a change.
Apr 20, 2012, 2:19 PM EST
No change in his star’s condition, says Coach Q.
Apr 20, 2012, 10:03 AM EST
Melnyk thinks repeat offenders have no business playing in the NHL.
Apr 19, 2012, 11:41 PM EST
Going 1-for-4 in OT can do that to you.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)