Jun 5, 2014, 8:53 PM EDT
A report earlier stated they would be up for sale after the Stanley Cup Final.
Jun 5, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
They’ve been down this road before as recent as 2012.
Mar 16, 2013, 10:44 AM EDT
The recent news of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) being taken off the market and the resignation of Kings governor Tim Leiweke has some fans wondering if it will have a drastic effect on the team itself. Los Angeles’ President of Business Operations Luc Robitaille tells Jon Rosen of L.A. Kings Insider that there shouldn’t be…
Sep 11, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Drew Doughty’s contract negotiations in Los Angeles are still rolling along slowly, but now even Kings GM Dean Lombardi will get his bosses involved in talks.
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47