Dec 28, 2011, 11:50 PM EDT
Yes, Ilya Bryzgalov is involved.
Dec 28, 2011, 9:43 PM EDT
Jagr might just have a point.
Dec 28, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
The tour de Philadelphia rolls on in advance of the 2012 Winter Classic.
Dec 28, 2011, 5:43 PM EDT
Struggling Philly netminder hears it from the boss.
Dec 28, 2011, 4:34 PM EDT
But now they’re bitter in-state rivals.
Dec 28, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
Technically, they visit two across the street from each other.
Dec 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Putting a guy as physical as Weber back out so soon might be a bad move.
Dec 28, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Whether channeling Luke Skywalker or Dr. Hook McCracken, Hartnell’s got his skills down.
Dec 28, 2011, 8:56 AM EDT
With teams able to make deals again, here’s a quick hit list of who might be on the move.
Dec 28, 2011, 7:05 AM EDT
Even he doesn’t have nice things to say about himself. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:29 PM EDT
It even left Ilya Bryzgalov uttering an f-bomb.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:13 PM EDT
Surprisingly enough, Brewer made it back to the Bolts bench later in the game.
Dec 27, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
Victor Hedman and Eric Brewer might join the injured list.
Dec 27, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Former Buffalo great had a streak to remember.
Dec 27, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Philly’s first trip to Tampa since November’s infamous affair.
Dec 27, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
The Flyers could use a replacement for Chris Pronger.
Dec 26, 2011, 7:48 PM EDT
The wave of concussion returns continue with Ottawa’s top goal producer.
Dec 26, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
Just ask Ilya Bryzgalov.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Wolski, Staal and Sauer all improving.
Dec 25, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Flyers goalie emerged as one of the league’s most engaging individuals.
Dec 24, 2011, 9:37 AM EDT
A tribute via helmet sticker isn’t that uncommon. This one’s different though. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 23, 2011, 10:33 PM EDT
The Blueshirts now sit atop the Atlantic Division.
Dec 23, 2011, 2:07 PM EDT
Goalies are supposed to be weird, but not self-aware too?
Dec 23, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
At least this time it’s not-so serious. At least that’s what we’re told.
Dec 23, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
Bring us chirping, smack talk, and insight for the next episode of 24/7.
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry 3
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 18
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)