Jun 20, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
“Being a part of this team was an incredible experience.”
Mar 14, 2013, 4:53 PM EDT
He hasn’t played this season due to a back injury.
Feb 6, 2013, 7:57 AM EDT
The match will start at 7:30 p.m. ET tonight.
Aug 15, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
But the 18-year-old will be given a shot at training camp.
Jun 29, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
Here’s some minor transactions as we inch closer to the unrestricted free agent period.
Feb 20, 2012, 4:10 PM EDT
Sounds like the Coyotes are prepared to stand pat.
Dec 17, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
With all the messages sent in Montreal, the GM might be next to go.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
This should fix everything.
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 16
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 19
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 38
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)